The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 01:02 PM
Majesty

Nice color combination today. beautiful.
Not liking the boats though

Old 02-14-2017, 05:04 PM
Majesty

This look is awful. The dress is too much.

Old 02-14-2017, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

alot of is going on this outfit,the dress is sure nice with lovly prin the colors are also lovely bu the cap and the boots are not the perfect match.
Old 02-14-2017, 07:12 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

The boots ruin the outfit,don't know whats going on with Queen Máxima's style but its very hit and miss of late.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:37 AM
Heir Apparent

The dress is beautiful. Lovely print abd color

I love her cape

The boots I like just not with this outfit. And she has gone back to her slightly lank looking loose hair. She was rocking the dirt cutie in Germany. Not as messy as it often is when loose, but much better when styled or updo
Old 02-15-2017, 11:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Lord I hate those boots I wish she would get rid of them I love the dress
Old 02-18-2017, 01:28 PM
Administrator

Queen Máxima opened the exhibition 'A Royal Paradise - Aert Schouman and the imagination of nature' at the museum in Dordrecht today, February 18, wearing a green dress:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **
Old 02-18-2017, 01:35 PM
Majesty

When it is an opening, christening, first-stone-laying, etc. one can expect the Queen to step up in formality, even when she is only visiting her own wallhangings exposed in a museum. And yes: hat, gloves, a bouquet, a hofdame in her slipstream, the royal standard on the limousine. Good old Queen Máxima. Wonderful appearance and what an interaction with the crowds. :-)
Old 02-18-2017, 04:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Queen Máxima opened the exhibition 'A Royal Paradise - Aert Schouman and the imagination of nature' at the museum in Dordrecht today, February 18, wearing a green dress:

That second photo, where she is scrunched down for the snap with those children may be my all time favorite Queen Max photo ever. It's not a perfect fashion/regal moment, but it has a lot of heart and that's why I love it.
Old 02-18-2017, 04:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Beautiful. The color is fantastic and I love the style.

We can always count on Max for jewels and accessories. The earrings and brooch detail on the dress don't disappoint.

Beautiful updo and a lovely proper hat
Old 02-18-2017, 05:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2017, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Love this outfit on Queen Máxima,one of her best looks in a while!
Old 02-19-2017, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

well that's an intersting colors combo,Queen Maxima looks fabulous i think loove her hat
Old 02-19-2017, 06:11 PM
Majesty

She looks beautiful in the green dress.
Old 02-20-2017, 01:33 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
That second photo, where she is scrunched down for the snap with those children may be my all time favorite Queen Max photo ever. It's not a perfect fashion/regal moment, but it has a lot of heart and that's why I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Beautiful. The color is fantastic and I love the style.

We can always count on Max for jewels and accessories. The earrings and brooch detail on the dress don't disappoint.

Beautiful updo and a lovely proper hat
Absolute cracker photo or rather "selfie" with her adoring fans both old and young . . . check out the elderly lady behind the kids, she's having a ball.

Now to Max's magnificent ensemble. A green dress with a metallic sheen . . . hmm, but wait . . . Max worked it with silver-grey accesories; hat, gloves, shoes and, just to knock that matchy-matchy deal, a fab green shiny faux snakeskin clutch. Add a pair of dynamite earrings and a brooch (at the waist no less) and I'm in Max heaven.

You've got to hand it to Max, she really knows how to rock a hat and my oh my, what a HAT it is. No straggly hair topped with a pallid little bit of fluff for her but a 'jumpy clap' worthy knockout. Her shoes are elegant grey suede pumps and not clunkers and the gloves are the perfect length for the length of her sleeves. Add on the bling and you have a classic "Max TKO".
Old 02-20-2017, 01:53 AM
Nobility

LOVE that green dress. Its material looks a little shiny on the pictures but the color looks very good on Maxima. Also love the way she used that brooch at her waist.
And she's The Queen of The Hats!!! Milliners must love her and QEII for keeping the tradition of hats still alive.
Old 02-21-2017, 04:58 AM
Administrator

Queen Máxima looking great in a nice shade of pink during a regional visit today, Februar 21:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Close up **
Old 02-21-2017, 11:20 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

When I first sew the pictures, I thought that was a bit too bright but after looking at more images, the dress quickly grew on me. It's a great color, great style and perfectly matched with tan.
Old 02-21-2017, 01:49 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

very beautiful dres and great color on Queen Maxima,the brown accessories are nice add.
Old 02-21-2017, 02:13 PM
Serene Highness

Love it! This outift officially starts the beginning of spring to me (which actually starts in exactly one month lol).

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee
Closed Thread

Tags
queen maxima, queen maxima casual wear, queen maxima daytime fashion, queen maxima fashion, queen maxima hats, queen maxima style