Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!

Love this outfit on Queen Máxima,one of her best looks in a while!

well that's an intersting colors combo,Queen Maxima looks fabulous i think loove her hat

She looks beautiful in the green dress.

Queen Máxima opened the exhibition 'A Royal Paradise - Aert Schouman and the imagination of nature' at the museum in Dordrecht today, February 18, wearing a green dress:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **
That second photo, where she is scrunched down for the snap with those children may be my all time favorite Queen Max photo ever. It's not a perfect fashion/regal moment, but it has a lot of heart and that's why I love it.
Beautiful. The color is fantastic and I love the style.

We can always count on Max for jewels and accessories. The earrings and brooch detail on the dress don't disappoint.

Beautiful updo and a lovely proper hat :flowers:
Absolute cracker photo or rather "selfie" with her adoring fans both old and young . . . check out the elderly lady behind the kids, she's having a ball.

Now to Max's magnificent ensemble. A green dress with a metallic sheen . . . hmm, but wait . . . Max worked it with silver-grey accesories; hat, gloves, shoes and, just to knock that matchy-matchy deal, a fab green shiny faux snakeskin clutch. Add a pair of dynamite earrings and a brooch (at the waist no less) and I'm in Max heaven. :clap: :clap: :clap:

You've got to hand it to Max, she really knows how to rock a hat and my oh my, what a HAT it is. No straggly hair topped with a pallid little bit of fluff for her but a 'jumpy clap' worthy knockout. Her shoes are elegant grey suede pumps and not clunkers and the gloves are the perfect length for the length of her sleeves. Add on the bling and you have a classic "Max TKO".

LOVE that green dress. Its material looks a little shiny on the pictures but the color looks very good on Maxima. Also love the way she used that brooch at her waist.
And she's The Queen of The Hats!!! Milliners must love her and QEII for keeping the tradition of hats still alive.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

When I first sew the pictures, I thought that was a bit too bright but after looking at more images, the dress quickly grew on me. It's a great color, great style and perfectly matched with tan.

very beautiful dres and great color on Queen Maxima,the brown accessories are nice add.

Love it! This outift officially starts the beginning of spring to me (which actually starts in exactly one month lol).:rose:

The pink dress is very beautiful.

Not always a fan of bright pink but absolutely in love. She looks amazing. A fresh of breath air and hint of spring in midst of all winter dark colors.

The brown accessories and cape are a great addition. Tone it down a bit.

And of course love her hat and updo.

the dress is nice, maybe a little tight. But her hair is a mess

Last edited by a moderator:
It was rather stormy this morning, worse expected tomorrow.

If she just cut off the stringy ends her hair would be better. The dress is nice but I can't stand the ugly brooch, it gives me the creeps

I love the dress. :flowers:

Hate the brooch. I usually love brooches but this one is too much. :ermm:

I do wish she had an updo in the windy weather.

Looks like a nice dress, the black looks a bit like lace. The black coat was a nice match.

Yes, I like this dress a lot - I think we may see it again at some point with dramatic accessories and a hat too.

Not a bad dress or coat on Queen Máxima but don't like the coat worn as a cape!

:previous: Totally agree. Give me an elegant coat and I'll rave on to my much taller sisters and neices about how great it will look on them. Give me a cape and I am in fashion heaven. I love them because there are just so many variations available and if they're a bit long, well then it's time to break out the high heeled boots!

Basically, capes rock and, as a vertically challenged woman I can assure you that there is nothing quite like getting smacked around the face by a rogue sleeve when some woman with a coat over the sholders suddenly turns and the sleeves whirl out and smack you if you are closer that an arms length.

I love the dress. Great style and detail on the queen.:flowers:

Not a fan of wearing a coat as a cape. Either wear a cape or coat properly. But looks like a nice coat.

I do hope we see the dress again, with a fantastic updo and one if her hats. The outfit calls for some dramatic accessories.

Love brooches but the gist beetle brooch thing :ermm:

Overall a lovely look and happy to see some if my favorite royal ladies out this week.

Another new outfit - this time a combination in green - for Queen Máxima who attended a meeting of the Foundation Single SuperMom in Amsterdam today, March 8.

Mind the brooch! ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

That's lovely color for Queen Maxim,the cap is nice too i just don't get the pants therr is something off about them not jer best look i think

Aaaarggghhh! My eyes hurt. Is this a Queen?

��

The two bug brooches are really horrible, especially the latest one will give me nightmares. The green jumpsuit is ok, the scarf with it overwhelms. The hair is unacceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom