Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is totally Queen's style!!!!! Beautiful!!

In general, bell sleeves creep me out. Some of us remember early Madonna and the Holiday polka dot number. But in small doses and on the right suit/dress/shirt I get their utility. It works here. Nicely done, and I like her in this blue. The T strap shoes are a nice change up from the same old, same old.

Very elegant outfit. Love the cape and the accessories in taupe. Dress is a good showcase for her aquamarines, it looks like she is wearing two brooches?

I love that dress looks amazing with the cape...

She looks lovely, especially with the cape

beautiful statement dress and appearance as a whole. love the accessories - hat, jewelry and all. typical maxima and epitome of her status as queen.

All I can say about the pill box is ugh.....but at least outfit is more modern so she doesn't look like she us playing dress up. But still, Max you usually keep me happy with hats

Hat aside she looks fantastic. I like the bell sleeves, the color and style. :flowers:

The cape and other accessories are lovely. Fantastic with the outfit,

Besides her arrival look, Max has done great this trip.

At first I did not like the dress but I love it. Its a great color too.

I have always loved this dress and love it even more with the cape! My only complaint is the fitting around the bust area i just hoped it fitted better

Not another one.....

Okay move past, she looks fantastic. A great way to end a succesful trip fashion wise. Only miss, besides headwear, was arrival.

Improve the whole outfit. Beautiful style and coloring on her. Great accessories, :flowers:

Am in love with her butterfly brooch. Fed one of my two loves.

Hair is fantastic. Been on point all trip. Either beautiful updos like this, or soft curls, no stringy hair down.

I want to like Maxima's latest outfit, but something about it is putting me off. The top seems a bit scruffy (for lack of a kinder word) though I do like the golden butterflies on it.

Day 3 in Germany today, February 9: Máxima recycled an elegant Natan dress with special sleeves:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** With a cape ** Upper part ** November 2013 **

Queen Máxima on the final day in Germany today, February 10, recycling another Natan combination:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Full view 3 ** Upper part ** March 2016 **
Wow, what a way to round out a visit. I love the gorgeous aquamarine colour of the satin bell-sleeved dress, and the way she paired it with such a soft creamy caramel cape. OK, give me a cape or a pillbox and I'm sold, give me both and I'm dilerious. This ensemble has such luster, deep beatiful satin luster, to compliment her awsome aquamarine jewellery. Her accessories were wonderful and the new shoes were beautifully delicate and 'finished' the ensemble.

And for the following day, same cape and, (oh joy) another pillbox. I'm officially imppressed. The wheaten colour of her hat and top paired with the burgundy skirt and matching clutch, gloves and shoes was just the cherry on the cake . . . oh, hold the phones, those shoes are not nice, right colour but they are as elegant as army boots! Ah well, it wouldn't do for Max to be perfect because theres only one way to go . . . down.

The last two outfits are exactly how I love to see Queen Maxima dressed - mainly because of the colour combinations but most of all because of the way she accessorises the outfit.....the butterfly brooch and where it has been placed is perfect and sets everything of beautifully!

Nice print on that dress - very fresh and not black. So thanks to Max for reading all my "tired of black this winter" posts. ;)

The over the knee boots really looks good with this dress. Nice print and nice calm colors.

Nice color combination today. beautiful.
Not liking the boats though

Last edited by a moderator:
This look is awful. The dress is too much.

alot of is going on this outfit,the dress is sure nice with lovly prin the colors are also lovely bu the cap and the boots are not the perfect match.

The boots ruin the outfit,don't know whats going on with Queen Máxima's style but its very hit and miss of late.

The dress is beautiful. Lovely print abd color :flowers:

I love her cape :)

The boots I like just not with this outfit. And she has gone back to her slightly lank looking loose hair. She was rocking the dirt cutie in Germany. Not as messy as it often is when loose, but much better when styled or updo

Lord I hate those boots I wish she would get rid of them I love the dress

Queen Máxima opened the exhibition 'A Royal Paradise - Aert Schouman and the imagination of nature' at the museum in Dordrecht today, February 18, wearing a green dress:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
When it is an opening, christening, first-stone-laying, etc. one can expect the Queen to step up in formality, even when she is only visiting her own wallhangings exposed in a museum. And yes: hat, gloves, a bouquet, a hofdame in her slipstream, the royal standard on the limousine. Good old Queen Máxima. Wonderful appearance and what an interaction with the crowds. :)

Queen Máxima opened the exhibition 'A Royal Paradise - Aert Schouman and the imagination of nature' at the museum in Dordrecht today, February 18, wearing a green dress:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **
That second photo, where she is scrunched down for the snap with those children may be my all time favorite Queen Max photo ever. It's not a perfect fashion/regal moment, but it has a lot of heart and that's why I love it.

Beautiful. The color is fantastic and I love the style.

We can always count on Max for jewels and accessories. The earrings and brooch detail on the dress don't disappoint.

Beautiful updo and a lovely proper hat :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom