Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely and festive daywear. It is a childrens' music show, not the Royal Opera. The modern diamond-and-sapphire earrings are stunning.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice to see that dress again one of my favourite of Queen Maxima ,and looks good with cap too

The style is nice enough, even wider skirt. But there are too many patterns, I agree with who said it looks like ties. Now if it was just one of those patterns top to bottom, the look would be so much better.

lovely natan dress and coat! i loved them the first time and continue to do so. these deserved a second outing!

Considering I am usually not a fan of pink and florals and thus has both, I can surprisingly say I really love the whole look. The jacket is beautiful. The dress us really lovely, and again a reminder Natan can get it do right :flowers:

the dress is fantastic not that much fan of the coat but overall she looks great.

the dress is fantastic not that much fan of the coat but overall she looks great.

I agree with the addition that I am good with the print of the coat, but that the stiffness of the coat fabric is not flattering - she looks huge in it! And she would not if there were just a bit of drape. JMO

I agree with the addition that I am good with the print of the coat, but that the stiffness of the coat fabric is not flattering - she looks huge in it! And she would not if there were just a bit of drape. JMO

I love the dress, both the "style and color" suit her very well, unfortunately, the coat is too bulky, makes her look "huge".

The dress and color are beautiful but I agree on the stockings. Though sleeveless does seem an odd choice in December.

The dress is nice but not the stockings.

Those black tights just ruin the look. Also sleeveless looks a little weird to me in December

shame about the stockings indeed because i LOVE that dress - fit and colour are fantastic! but opaque dark stockings with bare arms... just doesn't work. either you are cold and you wear stockings and a jacket, or you aren't and you wear natural hose with bare arms, but the combination as it is is odd!

i hope for another more succesful outing with that dress which is very pretty.

Queen Máxima at the second New Year's reception today, January 18, recycling her Natan skirt from last year. The blouse is nice, the skirt is still strange ;)

** Full view ** Close up ** October 2016 **

Queen Máxima at the second New Year's reception today, January 18, recycling her Natan skirt from last year. The blouse is nice, the skirt is still strange ;)

** Full view ** Close up ** October 2016 **

The material of that awful skirt does not match the dresscode: jacquet (morning coat)... Máxima wears shiny materials when maybe tweed was more befitting. And she wears tweed where rich textiles like silk would have been more befitting. This is the third or fourth time she wears this horreur. It baffles me that she looks in the mirror (does she?) and apparently thinks she looks greay in this awful, awful piece of rag. And this for a formal reception with the Corps Diplomatique...

the skirt is awful. Don't like the materials or colors

I love tartan pattern and tweed but the style of this skirt is hideous. and even if the style was better,I agree with duc, tweed doesn't seem suited to the event.

I like the color if her top and I quite like her coat:)

I am in love with her accessories. Especially the dragon fly brooch :flowers:

Not great photos.

I love her recycled skirt. Liked it last time and now.

From what I can see of the dress and cardigan it seems pretty. Need a better photo though.

I hate the jumpsuit. Never a fan if jumpsuits and seeing the full shot of it on the model, this one seems bizarre and busy. I like the top part of it. As a top with different pants, would be much better.

I realize I missed the first New Years event. I quite like the grey skirt and I overall look. Much better than the plaid if the second one.

I really like this dress. I like the coat except the fur detail. The earrings are great. Much better shoes this time. :flowers:

Besides her shoes, I prefer her styling better last time though. The sleek updo and the hat were much better.

The dress is nice but not the coat.

Queen Máxima opened the National Education Exhibition in Utrecht today, January 24, wearing a new combination in camel-brown and petrol.

The colours go together, but it's all a bit strange nevertheless: the boots with that skirt, the skirt with that jacket, I don't know..

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Queen Máxima opened the National Education Exhibition in Utrecht today, January 24, wearing a new combination in camel-brown and petrol.

The colours go together, but it's all a bit strange nevertheless: the boots with that skirt, the skirt with that jacket, I don't know..

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Oh dear!

When she gets it right, she gets it very right. Unfortunately, she can also get it very wrong.

I don't know why but i loooooooooooove it!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom