Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad spring dress, I like the colors of the print.

Oh, I really love this dress by Natan. Its flower pattern looks great for the spring-time and the dress fits Maxima perfectly. I also like the shoes and earrings she choose to wear with this dress. Overall very lovely and elegant look. If only she would visit her hairdresser (you need to trim your ends to keep your hair healthy!).

Last edited:
I really like this simple yet colorful dress. Lovely

Fits her nicely, unusual for that designer. The colors are great and it is a perfect dress for this venue, feminine, yet strong. The shoes are terricif but don't like the earrings

She looks fabulous, and I especially love the shoes.

love the dress
and the flowers complent very weel , I guess they knew about her dress? has almost the same flowers!

I love the dress! Very spring/summer!

The dress is exquisite. Such beautiful colors and print.

I love this dress on Maxima! She can wear over the top outfits and usually looks amazing in them. But a simple, classic dress like this looks wonderful on her. And it's by Nathan! Imagine that.

Last edited:
Two thumbs up from me for Queen Maxima's hair -- very lovely and elegant updo and a nice pair of earrings!
I also like her outfit, its blue and orange color looks lovely on her. Not her usual style but she pulls it off very well.

What a wonderful look on Queen Maxima and a really great hairstyle.

she looks great love the coat

Maxima looks nice, but the dress doesn't seem quite right for spring. More autumnal.

the coat is sublime! i love that colour combination of blue/mustard. the dress, i am less fond of.

Maxima looks nice, but the dress doesn't seem quite right for spring. More autumnal.

It matches the weather here perfectly today with 9 celsius...for crying out loud...this late in April.!!:flowers:

It must have been one of the coldest King's Days / Queen's Days ever. Brrrrrr.

I find the look too much despite the beautiful colors.

Beautiful. The colors are stunning on her :flowers:

Her hair is beautifully done. I surprisingly even like the ornament.

Great dress, love the gradations in color, and the texture and the neckline. The cape is elegant, the hat is just ok. Her hair looked terrific

Maxima's hair look once again very beautifully styled. But I do not like her blue ankle length trousers teamed with that jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom