Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 10: June 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France

Welcome to Part 10 of the thread for Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 9: January 2016 - June 2016 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

June 13, 2016 - Maxima in an orange plain dress with a lace coat, a hat and large orange earrings.

Lovely look head to toe but I think the earring are a bit too childish, nevertheless she has the personality to pull them off.

Full view ** Coat closed ** Closer view

Last edited:
A very lovely look. I love the orange dress.

I love the look. She always looks great in orange. The coat and shoes are a great addition for the outfit. And I absolutely love the hat :flowers:

But she has an issue with choosing bad earrings for a great outfit. :ermm:

What is with her earrings?? They look like lights blinking from the end of an airplane's wings.

the outfit is very Maxima and suits her alot she always pull off very well sush outfit: big hat and vivid colors:)

Queen Máxima attended a meeting in her role as UN Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development in New York City on June 15, recycling the wonderful new light blue Natan dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2016 **

This is so very pretty in that venue! And I'd bet she planned it. Wonderful!

The blue dress is beautiful. I love that shade.

That blue dress is stunning, so happy to see it again :flowers: And I love the accessories, both the brooch and the earrings. Stunning queen.:)

Love the green and the emeralds just add to the richness of the colour

Perfect appearance!! And with the suitable jewels!!!

that's lovely outfit,the jacket have lovely cut and the lenght of the skirt is perfect she looks regal.

Every bit the regal queen:flowers: The green is beautiful on her, and the emeralds just take it to another level. :)

What a lovely outfit and a gorgeous rich shade of green! (Although I do prefer the other hat with it)

It makes her look wider than she is. The overall sloppy look IMO make the whole look unflattering. The previous two times this outfit was worn, it looked much nicer and much more elegant.

It makes her look wider than she is. The overall sloppy look IMO make the whole look unflattering. The previous two times this outfit was worn, it looked much nicer and much more elegant.

I think it might look great and more updated sans peplum. I do like her in this color combination and big print. It's very Max without being overly bright.

Máxima at the Forum of Financial Inclusion in Mexico City, on June 21, wearing a recycled Natan dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** January 2013 ** May 2013 **

i liked this dress back then, but i like it even more now and worn as she has done this time (without hat, and with her hair down). besides, maxima certainly looks like she has lost weight, as you compare her in the same dress in 2013 and today (it is particularly noticeable in the may 2013 picture), and i must admit the dress looks probably better on her now because of this.

the print and color combination is nice but i don't think that dress is diong any favor for Queen Maxima figure

I like Maxima's latest dress a lot. The design is nice and I like the contrast between blue and white. Her hair also looks great here, too.

She looks lovely. I love the print.

I absolutely love the color combination and the print of the dress. :flowers: I am not a fan of the peplum though, but don't like them in general. :ermm:

I prefer the styling before, hair up and a hat, but she overall still looks great. I usually don't comment on weight, but the dress does seem to fit her better than previously.

Queen Maxima want so much to going holidays!!!!!
But nice look!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom