Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 10: June 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Máxima opened the exhibition "Anna Paulowna, colourful Queen" in Apeldoorn today, October 5, wearing a silk top and a nice skirt:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Here's a ppe gallery for all those who currently can't view any imageupper links!

Last edited:
Wonderful, when she steps up her game, she really looks like a Queen.

H.M.Queen Máxima looks very polished and elegant today,one of her better appeances in awhile.

Sorry to disagree with the rest but I thought she looks awful today , that skirt is not for herbody, to bigg! but of course this is my own opinion!

:previous:I agree with you, the skirt made her look bigger than she is, and the silky blouse didn't really go with it. Too much material around the skirt waistline and too much blousing of the top. The cowl neck was too fussy with all the rest that was going on. I liked the silk velvet hat, but with another outfit. A miss for me

Queen Máxima in a new Natan dress at a panel discussion on financial inclusion at the 2016 Annual Meetings of the International Monetary Fund Headquarters and the World Bank Group in Washington, DC. on October 7:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** gettyimages **

No matter how nice or not nice the dress it. The hair, the hair, the hair. Unworthy a Queen.

No matter how nice or not nice the dress it. The hair, the hair, the hair. Unworthy a Queen.

Oh...PLUUEEEZZZEEE...She is not there in her capacity as Queen,so,so she makes sure we remember...that is..if ones head is not made of concrete..Regardless how and what,Máxima always just blows everyone of their socks regardless what she wears or not,hairdo or not,she impresses with knowledge..which more and more apears to be a rare item..

She always looks amazing love the red dress

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Last edited:
Red seems to look wonderful on a lot of royal women and Maxima is no exception! I like the embroidered (?) detail too.

Ok. This dress....might be one of my favorites this year. So pretty. Color is like a red coral. Embroidery is so pretty!!!! Gorgeous!

the dress is nice red is her color she looks great

Similar version in Burgundy with sleeves was worn by the Hereditary GD Stéphanie.
The funny thing with these Benelux royal ladies is that they come very often with the same Natan outfits. It happened very often with Mathilde and Maxima and now Stéphanie joined the "club" I think Natan himself or his sellers should variate slightly the offered choices. Afterall they know very well whom they are dressing.
The designer does not seem having crossed the Royal Benelux border, as I never saw any royal lady out of Benelux wearing his creations, but inside he seems having a real success.

Last edited:
Its very nice dress and looks much better minus the clunky jewelry and oversized hat from the last few wearings.

wow, I thought people nitpicked Kate.

It's just a beige hair elastic.

That will be the problem. I expect more from the Queen of the Netherlands than a postal elastic while visiting an exhibition about her grand predecessor Anna Paulovna Romanova.

Yes it matches her hair colour . Good choice

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I agree. Not everything needs to be gilded to be used to a queen.

:previous:

That was indeed good :D

Today, October 11, Máxima started a two-day visit to Argentina in her role as UN Advocate for Inclusive Financial Services, and wore a dress with an animal print.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

The hanging hair does not distract when it is nicely styled. The Queen looks very slender.

The hair looks very nice IMO and the dress color is great. I don't care much for the print but she pulls it off well.

A nice different dress but i don't like the shoes she choose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom