Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 10: June 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Máxima attended the first regional Growth Chamber in Rotterdam yesterday, October 26, wearing a dark cape and a Natan dress with butterflies (though you can't see much of it ;)):

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Not much can be seen of the dress but the full view image of the outfit is a bit too dark but elegant.

Last edited:
Very beautiful the Queen today! Nice dress and perfect compination!

Like the color combo, blue and mustardy beige accessories. Don't go for the big ugly earring. Adore the blue mohair coat

just that hat is awful! the colour of the dress nice!

Don't like the hat or earrings but the coat is lovely,just wish she'd wear it properly.

I like it that the Queen steps up her game when accompanying the King. As it should be indeed.

I think she looks stunning very 60's in some ways I love it

i love the dress and its colour, and that lovely coat. the belt addition adds a nice touch. the hat, on the other hand, should be buried never to be seen again.

Love the autumnly colour cobination.

that hat is silly and ruiuned the outfit Imo
i love the colors match very nice

I love the dress, and though not at first, the mohair coat is growing on me. The color is very fitting for fall and fresh on her :flowers:

But the hat :eek: I can usually count on Max for my needed fix of hats (real not little fascinators and head pieces) but this one should be burned. :ermm:

The dress itself is nice and the fit very flattering, but I don't cAre for the green accent on the top at all. Nice necklace.

The dress itself is nice and the fit very flattering, but I don't cAre for the green accent on the top at all. Nice necklace.

agree. without the green in the middle it would have been much better

The cut and style of the dress is lovely and suits her, but the green is bizarre :ermm:

I love her necklace. But I find the gloves odd with short sleeves. And not a fan of her hat :sad:

:previous:

I am in full agreement with you on all points, Countessmeout. The gloves is an ongoing 'problem' IMHO.

The cut and style of the dress is lovely and suits her, but the green is bizarre :ermm:

I love her necklace. But I find the gloves odd with short sleeves. And not a fan of her hat :sad:

See the Max jewelry forum. That's an old family necklace not see in decades. With diamonds and turquoise. It helps put the dress choice in context. :) And I'm not a fan of the gloves and head leach thingie either. ;)

Interesting dress but I dislike it.

that's an intersting dress great cut and very flattering the colors combo howver is something odd

i really like this dress - specially the 'green' part which, IMO, adds 'the touch' to this outfit.

Mattijs van Bergen seems to be a great designer for maxima. he created this lovely gala dress maxima wore in china, this dress she wore in japan and NL and this fabulous deep red gala dress which fits maxima like a glove. just as jan taminiau is maxima's go-to designer for gala gowns, it seems that mattijs is maxima's go-to designer for foreign events! i am looking forward to seeing her wearing more of him!

I really like the dress too. It looks like linen and the green is a nice accent. The necklace is terrific, has she worn it before? And, the idea of the gold shoes with it looks really nice for a change. The short cotton gloves with a summer dress is a classic, go Maxima!
Thank you Carlota, for the other examples of this designer, all some of my faves. Great use of a lot of gorgeous fabrics.

Lovely to see that one again!

It is a pity the Queen wears such a masculine model sunglasses. Horrible.

I cant believe I like a N dress but this one I do! Because the bodice fits, for once, and the very nice perky sleeve. Her hair and hat are just perfect for the occasion. The earrings really make the outfit.

Now there is the Maxima I love to see. :)

Beautiful updo, wonderful earrings and a very chic real hat :flowers:

Love this dress. Natan can make a lovely dress when he tries, this one of her better from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom