Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2013 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The woman was made for red! She looks fabulous and I love the turban on her. This is indeed a recycled outfit which she originally wore at Princess Estelle's christening in 2012.

I too love the turban...I think it suit her face shape and it's so elegant. Most importantly, it allow people to see her face. I think it looks so much better than those weird stuff the British royals are wearing on their head.

Love the turban and like it better w/o pearls and with the big earrings.
The couple have such good chemistry!

OK . . .

Now THIS turban, I LIKE!!!!!!!!!

AND the knock-'em'-dead RED!!

AND the jewelry . . .

AND the outfit . . .

AND the bag and gloves!!!!

The shoes?

Hmmmmm . . .

Overall?

A-.

WTG, Max!

Queen Maxima looks great! I like the way you rated her ensemble :) I give her A+ on everything except " shoes" :ermm:

At this rate turbans may become her tademark, like the cheese wheels of Beatrix. They must be handy as she is able to see and be seen much better than with bigger hats.

The red suit is lovely and its nice for her to recycle it again. Its one of those suits that she wears really well. The turbans, well I dont care for them much, they look good on her but a different style hat would be nice instead of just turbans. She could wear a small headpiece.

Really beautiful suit. Maxima is really giving us some good threads....

I like some of her turbins. The red one from yesterday was perfect with that suit. The frothy one from a few days ago was awful IMO. It depends on how she styles the whole look.

I still prefer her in big hats. They suit her vivacious personality. The only turban I really loved on her was the one she wore for William and Kate's wedding. Perhaps she's experimenting with what suits her best for these early engagements as queen but I wish there was more variety in her hats. It's all starting to get monotonous.
She also needs to hire a better hairstylist.
This hat/hair combo was by far the worst: http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...ima-turbantes-estilo/0-240-132/maxima2--a.jpg

Last edited:
I really like her hairstyle in that photo, but that little beanie on her head just looks bad. Max is better suited to larger, more dramatic hats.

Love this look on Maxima! Love the turban, the color, the style, the clutch.. The shoes, not so much.

The red color is fantastic. She suit is lovely and looks great on her. I'm not sure about the shoes but I love to see Maxima so energetic and smiling all the time.

Lovely dress and a great choice of color for Maxima. As much as I like the dress I'm not sure if I like the tiny square neck cut, somehow it looks odd being so tight IMO. I love the headpiece. Wish she went for different heels like nude.

She looks nice. Are those the same shoes the HGD Stephanie wore for National Day military parade?

I have no idea if the shoes are the same ones that Stephanie was wearing, but I think they are the same/simular to the pair that Máxima wore when Svetlana Medvedeva opened the Keukenhof flower show in Lisse in 2010 picture.

Nice that she took a break from the turbans.

Last edited:
Nice that she took a break from the turbans.

Wow, another wonderful outfit from her! Looking superb! And I loooove the hat ornament..... oh yeah, and no turban :lol:.

BYe Bine

I really like the dress and colour and YES!!!!1 no turbant! i like the fascinator!

I like some of her turbins.

I agree. I'm not a big fan of turbans but she does look lovely in some of them, i liked the one that she wore with the green dress. I especially love Maxima's big hats, they are so cute on her!

Maxima's turbans have grown on me a lot. They are more like a combination of pillbox hat an turban (true turbans entirely cover the hair). I'm just surprised that everyone likes this fascinator today. It's fine on its own but the color does not match well with her dress.

Love the outfit the shoes are great and the colours really suit her gosh she is looking good lately....

Maxima's turbans have grown on me a lot. They are more like a combination of pillbox hat an turban (true turbans entirely cover the hair). I'm just surprised that everyone likes this fascinator today. It's fine on its own but the color does not match well with her dress.

I agree, on both the turbins and today's fascinator.

I'm afraid I am in the minority as I just don't care for this whole look on Maxima. The fascinator doesn't match the dress, the shoes look awful, and I really am not fond of the dress on her. It just doesn't seem to fit her properly.

Beautiful dress!
Màxima looks so slim.

I'm afraid I am in the minority as I just don't care for this whole look on Maxima. The fascinator doesn't match the dress, the shoes look awful, and I really am not fond of the dress on her. It just doesn't seem to fit her properly.
I don't care for it either (but I find it still better than QMII's horrible oufit). The colour does nothing for her and the cut doesn't flatter her figure. Next to Margrethe Maxima does not only look very tall but also quite big. Has she gained weight since the coronation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom