Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2013 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stunning, stunning, stunning! Every inch a queen! Her tiara with the earrings and her hairstyle were great. She was beautiful today.

She's never looked lovelier, imho. Hair is beautiful!

Maxima had what Maxima does best - the show stopping formal dress. The colour was the highlight - it is appropiate and stands out and works perfectly with the stunning sapphire jewels. She looked amazing and the perfect Queen today. Her hair was lovely as well.

I absolutely love the Natan dress she wore this morning! Her hair was lovely too.
It was a delight to watch her.

Her blue gown for later was one of her best. Actually her best. She looked so elegant. Maxima ha always come across as vibrant, playful and fun. Today she was regal!

WOW, she actually took my breath away when she first appeared!
what a way to start ones queenly career! Simply wonderful.

I think I'm in love:wub:

Great choice !! Great colour !! A great look the a new queen !! Never see Maximo looked like that appropriate and being so serious !! This is her show !!

the outfit at the balcony I like the colour and overall it is nice but i would prefer NO bow!
the blue is stunning, the cape , the dress and the jewellery all beautifull!

The balcony dress was just lovely the bow was glamorous the gown was gorgeous I thought she looked stunning loved the tiara all very exciting and she has passed muster brilliantly IMO.

It feels so good reading the title of the thread, doesn´t it? :lol:
I liked the outfit, she was awesome. I didn´t like the lace details on the dress, they looked odd with the cape on. I think the look would have been better without all the lace, but everything else was amazing.
Love, love, love the hair and the tiara :wub:

Way to go, Queen Maxima - rockin the bling and the blue!!!

Definitely kudos to the royal hairdresser - one of the silent partners in Maxima's successful appearances!

Last edited:
She did it again! lacey and purple, it doesn't get much better than that!:wub:

And, yes congratulations to her hairdresser he/she must have very fast hands!!

Maxima looked stunning in that blue jan tamininiau dress.

What a dress. I can't be more in love. I love the color, the tiara and the cape. Brilliant choice for probably one of the most important days in their lives.

And that tiara topping it off... It just can't get much better in what concerns royal splendor!

Queen Maxima rocked with every outfit she wore for the big day!
Simply stunning, wonderful, breathtaking, aaaaah, a perfect Queen!
BYe Bine

I can't agree more with you ladies. I can't wait to see more of that beautiful tiara and of course, of the newly installed Queen Maxima. :)

Yes, it is beautiful gown, but I think it was a little bit too intense color for THE DAY OF HER HUSBAND... Poor WA was a gray mouse next to her. IMO she ought to have chosen a more moderate color.

The Queen looked perfect yesterday I loved everything she wore especially the blue gown.

I think that Maxima and Jan Taminiau are a perfect match.
I hope he'll become for her what Catherine Walker was for Princess Diana.

Yes, it is beautiful gown, but I think it was a little bit too intense color for THE DAY OF HER HUSBAND... Poor WA was a gray mouse next to her. IMO she ought to have chosen a more moderate color.

LOL, I'm not sure what colour could have been more moderate for the day you become a queen!
I think colour choices for such a unique event as the inauguration of your husband as King of the Netherlands would have been limited. Consideration would have had to have been made for things like the backdrop of the golden thrones, the choir screen and flooring of the church, the blue carpet used between the palace and the church, your husbands white, red and gold mantle, the sashes to be worn, not to mention symbolisms such as the colours of the Dutch flag and Orange or colours used in past inaugurations.
As such, I think in all honesty you would want to choose out of Red, white, blue, gold, possibly silver or yellow and the unlikely colour of orange! I think red would have been to clashing against ones hunsband's mantle. White I think should be reserved for brides or regnal queens. Gold would have been far too flashy. Silver might have been ok, but would limit you on fabrics if you wanted a silver rather than gray look. Yellow and orange would have made you stand out like a sore thumb if moderation is your thing.
So personally, I think the royal/sapphire blue colour was the best choice as it completed the symbolism of colours...not to mention it was the same colour worn by Queen Juliana for her inauguration!

May 1, 2013 - Maxima in a pink coat, pink heels and a matching pink clutch.

Not bad coat but there is too much pink going on which I don't like, especially in this shade of pink. The hair is back to the usual mess.

Close up ** Full view

I've just had a thought about the inauguration dress...I wonder if Maxima will wear it for WA's first Prinsjesdaag in September??!!

I've just had a thought about the inauguration dress...I wonder if Maxima will wear it for WA's first Prinsjesdaag in September??!!
I hope not. That dress is special and should be kept that way.

Ugh! She's returned to her usual stringy hair style. Please, Maxima, hair smooth, up, and back off your face!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom