Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2013 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, I agree with you! Love it from the front, but it looks a little "ratty" from the back. Love the dress but not the shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this dress and hat.
But I like the hair, shoes and brooch of the Bonaire version better.

It seems that something went wrong with the hat indeed, those pins weren't supposed to stick out I think. But other than that: hair up, hat, gloves and some major earrings so that is good.

Last edited:
I love the dress andI think she can carry the hat off she looks great.

I like Queen Maxima´s blue outfit,it looks very regal and elegant!

Last edited:
Love, love, LOVE the navy dress! So elegant and sophisticated. It looks nice with a cardigan too.

Those are not needles they are hat pins , they are used to keep the hat in place in case of wind.

I believe the hat pins were necessary because it was a windy day. She seems to be holding onto the hat in one picture.

I think she looks lovely. Good for her.

Love it! Maxima looks amazing!

Love it, can't believe I love a Natan. Especially like the lace over hemline. think the hat is terrific on her.

Max looks VERY pretty in Navy blue!

Not absolutely CRAZY about the shoes, and from the back, the hat looks kind of like a cast-off "Beverly Hillbillies"/"Hee Haw" prop, or something.

Other than those two observations, she looks LOVELY!

Indeed Queen Maxima looks lovely chic Nice , I like Navy blue & it looks so Nice on Maxima , I like it with cardigan it give it regal touch . I like it with cardigan & without both are elegant look . She looks Nice

Last edited:
The outfit is nice and I do like the jacket but the hat is a bit too much.

ITs all a bit bland.

And what is it with the hats?? I dont think she wore this many hats before she became Queen. Is it protocol or tradition or something?

I must agree with everybody the outfit is nice but the hat it is horrendous n the same question of cepe it is protocol to use hats or may beit is so everybody can see her from a distance?
[/B]

Max?

Outfit?

OK.

Hat?

Well . . .

Not so much.

It looks like:

1. Somebody plopped a huge roll of OLD, unwound, then RE-wound gauze on top of your head . . .

OR . . .

2. You look like you're about to plop down at a table somewhere and start telling fortunes!

Oh, well!

STILL love ya!

I like the hat!

It's a frothy meringue, witty and suitable for her personality. We non-Queens are doomed to wear the wide-brimmed straws, the tasteful cloches, the sensible chapeaus. But a Queen should wear a hat with a bit of je ne sais quoi! Think of HM QEII and her mad-hatter hats, of Queen Mother and her floating feather halos, of Queen Beatrix and her layer cake hats- I don't want to see a Queen wearing a hat my mom might wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
How did I know it was natan? because it doesn't fit in the bust/shoulder area!
The outfit should have a refund, really bad, the hat, too much, butshe can acutally =ull it off!

Max?

Outfit?

OK.

Hat?

Well . . .

Not so much.

It looks like:

1. Somebody plopped a huge roll of OLD, unwound, then RE-wound gauze on top of your head . . .

OR . . .

2. You look like you're about to plop down at a table somewhere and start telling fortunes!

Oh, well!

STILL love ya!
write this or better yet visit the site of fabienne delvigne who designs Maxima's hats! you will be thankful Maxima was not wearing something more 'artistic'!:cool::lol:

Hihi, hat could have been worse, I really like it, it is - as always - veeeeery Maxxx!
Shows personality!
Bye Bine

:previous: I'm right with you Bine. I love that Max is making "hats" de rigueur! I think we will see her recycling all those she already has and slipping in the odd new one just to keep us on our toes. :flowers:

Props to Max for wearing a structured hat that mixes formality with a touch of beach flair. I'd have even liked to have seen some floral decor in either red or white on that brim as well. And would you look at the size of those pearl daggers - er, hairpins!

Last edited:
Am not crazy about the outfit the jacket is too cocktail and the skirt too day and lord I hate the hat.

June 19, 2013 - Queen Maxima in a printed fuchsia dress matched with a fuchsia hat and heels. Too much of one color for me in the outfit though its a pretty dress. I wish she choose another hat, it seems she has a new thing for such hat styles.

Full view ** Close up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom