The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 09:46 AM
Courtier

Wow ,Maxima looked regal during all the ceremonies.I loved all her choices.
All her outfits were gorgeous. Hairdo perfect,jewels wonderful.
That blue outfit is perfection and that tiara

Good luck to the new King and Queen

Old 05-01-2013, 11:39 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Only one word: DIVINE!!!
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...41_470x746.jpg

Maxima couldnt have done any better than this, I just fear that in everyday Queen life she falls back into the stringy hair trap, wearing wild Nathan outfits.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:43 AM
Courtier

She looked amazing yesterday. A true Queen.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think she looks fantastic in all the outfits and I can't imagine how many [people was working around her to get her transformation between outfits, heardressers, make up artists etc.... did she had a lot of time to change in between?
Old 05-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by suztav View Post
Ugh! She's returned to her usual stringy hair style. Please, Maxima, hair smooth, up, and back off your face!
Or at the very least trim the ends!

I like her in pink. Lovely dress/coat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
I think she looks fantastic in all the outfits and I can't imagine how many [people was working around her to get her transformation between outfits, heardressers, make up artists etc.... did she had a lot of time to change in between?
I was thinking yesterday how much time and thought was put into her many outfits, hair, etc. Everything was perfect! Wonder how far in advance the planning for all of this started? Right after Beatrix announced she was stepping down or perhaps before?
Old 05-01-2013, 12:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortimo View Post
Yes, it is beautiful gown, but I think it was a little bit too intense color for THE DAY OF HER HUSBAND... Poor WA was a gray mouse next to her. IMO she ought to have chosen a more moderate color.
Seeing as tho the King probably knew what was coming and clearly approved, I don't see a problem.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
I was thinking yesterday how much time and thought was put into her many outfits, hair, etc. Everything was perfect! Wonder when how far in advance the planning for all of this started? Right after Beatrix announced she was stepping down or perhaps before?
they knew for over a year, so they had time to get ready but I jjust think this is like to put a show with a lot of backstage people working behind the scene! and in every event she had different heair style and this takes time to do I also think she had some hair pieces , specially with the saphire tiara! she had probably from a dresser to makeup artists and she had people taking care of getting the little girls ready too, she asa mom couldnt take care of them , she had to take care of herself, so I must say everything was very well organize and stage, to the perfection! congratulations to the dutch people1
Old 05-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

King Willem-Alexander´s Investiture: Jan Taminiau gown
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
I love the embroidery work!
Old 05-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
King Willem-Alexander´s Investiture: Jan Taminiau gown
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
I love the embroidery work!
The dress is beautiful, but why the belt? I don't like the belt.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:56 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
they knew for over a year, so they had time to get ready but I jjust think this is like to put a show with a lot of backstage people working behind the scene! and in every event she had different hair style and this takes time to do I also think she had some hair pieces , specially with the saphire tiara! she had probably from a dresser to makeup artists and she had people taking care of getting the little girls ready too, she asa mom couldnt take care of them , she had to take care of herself, so I must say everything was very well organize and stage, to the perfection! congratulations to the dutch people1
One wonders how many of her different hair styles yesterday included hair pieces or wigs, including the curly style last night. I even wonder if Willem-Alexander wore a hair piece to his inauguration? His hair looked so different than it usually does.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy View Post
One wonders how many of her different hair styles yesterday included hair pieces or wigs, including the curly style last night. I even wonder if Willem-Alexander wore a hair piece to his inauguration? His hair looked so different than it usually does.
I don't think he did, but THere are a photo that you can imagine it was a hair piece and very well done mix it with her own hair very difficult to notice it but she has such a fine hair and not so much so it is impossible to do such a wonderfuls updoos with her hair!
Old 05-01-2013, 02:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
The blue gown is absolutely gorgeous. WOW. The wonderful Tiara, the hairdo, the make-up and the gown: Perfect!

Full length view
Another picture
Absolutely amazing! Just breathtakingly beautiful. I loved the entire look from the second I saw it. The gown and color were simply exquisite. Love the embroidery. The tiara and the rest of the jewels were also amazing. This gown is one of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen. Queen Maxima looked perfect and this gown is definitely fitting for a Queen.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:49 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
QUEEN MAXIMA IN NATAN
MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH
Old 05-01-2013, 04:48 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
The blue gown is absolutely gorgeous. WOW. The wonderful Tiara, the hairdo, the make-up and the gown: Perfect!

Full length view
Another picture
I think that Maxima looked wonderful at the inauguration. IMO, she and WA both looked very regal in the second picture. I love the colour of her gown, and her tiara and earrings are lovely as well. Overall, I think she looked beautiful yesterday.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:12 PM
Courtier

She had so much done to her hair yesterday I give her a pass for not wanting to deal with it today. I hope she keeps her style and remains true to herself. I don't think the King would want her to change he seems to love her as she is.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:15 PM
Majesty

The blue gown was to die for, and with the jewels...no words. Maxima simply shone, and did indeed look like a true Queen. I love the pink coat-dress. It looks nice and simple.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortimo View Post
Yes, it is beautiful gown, but I think it was a little bit too intense color for THE DAY OF HER HUSBAND... Poor WA was a gray mouse next to her. IMO she ought to have chosen a more moderate color.
How can a man in an red velvet and ermine robe ever be described as a grey mouse?
Old 05-01-2013, 08:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Judging from the comments a lot of you live in a world of criticism and low tolerance. And many of those don't have royalty as their head of state. I do and I cut them slack. They have to be a head of state; support a spouse; raise children, cut costs; deal with politicians (done that - nightmare, ego-city); manage staff; mostly "do it themselves"; always look beautiful; right underwear; right outerwear (to suit every taste on every occasion); and must NEVER put a foot wrong.

Well what I love about royals is that they are human. And not all of the above happens. If you are here to just criticise I suggest you go outside, take a deep breath and get a life.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 05-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Hey, how many times do you become queen during your lifetime? Girl, you gotta raid the vaults, dust off those jewels, order up some party dresses and go out and kick up your heels!
Old 05-01-2013, 10:21 PM
Nobility

Embroidery details

The Royal Couturier: Queen Maxima Investiture Gown by Jan Taminiau

Tags
queen maxima daytime fashion, queen maxima fashion, queen maxima style