Queen Letizia's Eveningwear Part 1: June 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress on itself is awesome. Doña Letizia herself has a super-model figure.
But it is not automatically A + B = C.

This dress is for sure a hit for a red carpet event or parading on a catwalk. In my opinion this skin-tight dress is a mismatch with the function of Her Majesty The Queen of Spain, a mismatch with the surrounding venue, the fantastic Palacio Real with gobelins, paintings, artworks which require more exuberance to match with the HUGE halls ánd... such a skin-tight dress is maybe nice for walking, but this was a State Banquet in honour of a visiting president. So Her Majesty was in a skin tight dress, sitting uncomfortably upright and maybe eating one pea and half a carrot, nipping some wine and "Phew.... I feel stuffed". No, for this function it was a mismatch in my humble personal opinion.

I think that this evening dress looks very elegant on Letizia.

I think it's a little too short but I like the black outfit.

Dress is way too short IMO but I like the styile of dress and the hair

I like HMQL outfit, but FLOC outfit ghastly!

Awful outfit. Makes me think she left the house forgetting to wear the rest of the outfit. The hair looks good.

Can't say I care for either outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not truly grey, but it certainly comes close to at least one of the 50 shades of grey. :p No! It's light blue for me and she looks stunning in it!

Don't get her love for jumpsuits. But she looks fresh and love her earrings.

The jumpsuit is awful,its fine for a repair man fixing the boiler not on a queen consort of Spain,the earring are however nice.

Letizia looks beautiful. Gorgeous makeup hair and earrings. I wish that was a dress not a jumpsuit.

She looks gorgeous and this is one of her best latest looks (not many women can wear such an outfit, let's face it).
BUT. I wouldn't mind at all her wearing this jumpsuit to a fashion show or a not so formal party, but it is absolutely out of place for this event.

She looks gorgeous and this is one of her best latest looks (not many women can wear such an outfit, let's face it).
BUT. I wouldn't mind at all her wearing this jumpsuit to a fashion show or a not so formal party, but it is absolutely out of place for this event.

I agree with all you said and this outfit would be perfect for another occasion. Plus only models can pull this jumpsuit off....but still not my favorite designer item. Love the fact that she is wearing those earrings which I guess means that at least she is experimenting on new ideas. We all have tried in our day and not all were roaring successes. Just look at old photos of ourselves and we shake our heads. Fun to watch though.

I think Letizia looked great! She has the future to pull it off and look good but it was not for this event, would've been an outfit to wear to a concert or fashion show as suggested above.

Letizia looked gorgeous, this is one of her best looks ever. And totally appropriate for an opening of an art exhibition. She really can pull of a jumpsuit, her hairdo and make up are great. Good to see her wearing this colour for a change. The days in Madrid are warm already, so the sandals are just fine. And that she wears only those fantastic earrings and not other jewellery, that is a great choice.

About the sandals, I must say that yesterday in Madrid they were not a wrong option at all :lol:

awful look! dont like it when the hair looks greasy like this

I like the jumpsuit for this outing. She got the accessories right, along with the hair. Loved the shoes and earrings with it especially.

I can normally find something positive to say about her no matter what but this is one rare occasion that I think this is a total miss for her. Guess even she can have a bad fashion day LOL:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dislike it all.... Her hair color seems to change from dark blonde to warm brown... uhm

Another miss from Letizia,might have worked better with a jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom