Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 5: September 2018 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite accostumed by now to not share the 99% of fashion opinions on this forum, but I'm surprised because the first thing I thought is that the earrings never found a better match than this dress! ?

I actually think they compliment the romantic aura of the look and, unlike her last attempt of romantic style (National Day), this dress suits Letizia very well. I even think it may be my overall favourite Letizia's look of the year, don't even have a quibble.

I am quite accostumed by now to not share the 99% of fashion opinions on this forum, but I'm surprised because the first thing I thought is that the earrings never found a better match than this dress! ?

I actually think they compliment the romantic aura of the look and, unlike her last attempt of romantic style (National Day), this dress suits Letizia very well. I even think it may be my overall favourite Letizia's look of the year, don't even have a quibble.

Exquisite all around. The earrings a perfect match. The dress, just perfection.

Well, its not terrible, but its not very good either. Maybe with softer hair, but with the more severe up-do, I am afraid its rather a mismatch for me.

Letizia's fashion recently has not felt "right" for her...it seems very similar to Kate's style in the UK which really isn't complimentary on Letizia (and its arguable if it is on Kate but anyway).

I much prefer her sleeker, modern, more structured looks myself.

I totally agree. I think this is one of those occasions where an unusual dress met its perfect wearer.

And IMO, it’s not necessary for a woman in the public eye to wear the exact style which is perfect for her all the time. She must take chances lest her style goes stale.

Last edited:
With out the overpowering floral design that dress is perfectly fine ,Letizia's hair is really lovely and perhaps a matching pair of earrings with the bracelet would have a better option.

With out the overpowering floral design that dress is perfectly fine ,Letizia's hair is really lovely and perhaps a matching pair of earrings with the bracelet would have a better option.

But she does have on a pair of ruby & diamond earrings and a ruby & diamond bracelet.

All part and parcel of of a discussion forum and the its interesting to see how the views vary from member to member,country to country and so on and on.

I'm now looking at the earring again ;)

Exquisite all around. The earrings a perfect match. The dress, just perfection.

I have to say that I agree. This is my favourite outing for these earrings by far, they match the dress perfectly. To me this dress looks like it shouldn't work but Queen Letizia looks stunning. I agree with whomever said that an unusual dress met its perfect wearer and I also agree with AnnieS, it may be my favourite of Letizia's outfits this year.

Surprisingly, I really like this. It's soft and feminine, but the detail on the bodice and sleeves saves it from being overly sweet and demure. It's a very sophisticated look, and suits the event and the country she is visiting. I don't always like Temperley pieces, but this dress, for this wearer, for this occasion, I like a lot.

I don't hate the Temperley dress, but I don't love it either. In any case it looks good on her, and her make-up is very pretty.

I don't know. Not a bad dress but not for her. Too girly, not her style. Lacks the regal elegance of her usual state visit looks.

Not surprised it's brand Kate likes, looks like something she'd wear.

Who would have thought that on Letizia this dress looks 100x better than on a model! She looks lovely, interesting earrings and beautiful hairstyle but I'm so getting tired that the flowers are everywhere. Better play with beautiful colors and good styles.

This dress in South Korea has too much going on, its quite messy. It's not Letizia's style at all and it would have suited better for a younger woman. Letizia has also too heavy make up. And the earrings don't match with the dress and its flowers at all. Simple diamond earrings would have been much better choice.

The dress is very feminine with exquisite details and she’s pulling it off beautifully... Very soft makeup, lovely hairdo and gorgeous jewelry. She looks feminine, delicate and refined but very sophisticated at the same time. One of her best looks!

Her dresses in Korea are spectacular. She's the most fashion forward royal not playing safe with colors and styles compared to her contemporaries.

Indeed, her bold choices mirrors how she just wants to feel comfortable with the dresses she wears. It may not suit other people's tastes, but its still classy and fashion forward.

Last edited:

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom