Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 3: July 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks lovely. The off the shoulder style and silver accessories take what is a simple look into an evening look.

I like that she doesn't feel like she had to be dripping in jewels or wearing some matronly dress. I like Letizia and Max as even as queens, they dress as what they are, modern women. Time enough to look like Sofia and Elizabeth.

The off the shoulder style really suits her and thats a great style with that top, but the top isn't a pretty style of off the shoulder, the elastic is pretty wide, casual for a night look IMO. The overall styling was missing a chocker or a skinny belt.

I really like Letizia's hair styled like this but I wish she had worn A-line skirt instead of those black pants. And I totally agree with Dazzling: the overall styling was missing a a chocker or a skinny belt.

The outfit itself is very nice, I especially like the top. But it was a rather odd choice to an event of delivering Awards of Children and Youth Literature.

The red gown is stunning. She looks amazing.

I like the dress very much, she always looks good in red. Personally, I would prefer her hair up - I think if she wants that wavy look her hair needs to be shorter.

Is there are a cape with the red dress?

She looks stunning. Red is definitely her color.

I like the dress but not the cape, or the shoes, or the lipstick. The overall effect is too much and I think the dress would have stood out more and the look would have been more elegant if everything else had been toned down.

I do really like the wavy hair!

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous, period.
I bet she will be annoyed at herself when she sees she had lipstick on her teeth. :lol:

I honestly think this is one of her best looks ever. Or even the best. The dress fits her like a dream and she looks just spectacular. The wavy hair, red lips and The amazing earrings are just perfect.

that dress is stunning. i am not crazy about the shoes or the hairdo, but because the dress is awesome (and because she is using stella mccartney, a brand we have never seen her wearing and a break from her usual gala gowns by varela!), i am going to selectively ignore that.

She is stunning tonight. :flowers:

The gown and cape are gorgeous. I love her earrings and waves. Perfect :)

Not a fan of the lipstick or shoes but everything else is do beautiful, I overlook them.

Is there are a cape with the red dress?

There is indeed!

I think Letizia looks amazing - as others have said, it's one of her best looks in a long time. I've said it before, but red is definitely her colour!

Amazing red color, hair, and jewelry.

However, I don't like her shoes or the pulling under her bust. Bad material or poor tailoring/design.

I'm with other posters, great colour for Letizia, the dress looks fab when she's standing still but doesn't move very well. Shoes are wrong but all in all a proper outfit for the occasion.

I am sure spanish press will focus on the lipstick gone wrong!

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say that I love this dress on the Queen. I might tone down the lipstick a little, but other than that, wouldn't change a thing. She looks fabulous!

I'd say this appearance by Letizia rivals the "lady in red" at Fred and Mary's pre-wedding dinner - rockin' the red again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom