Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 3: July 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia looks stunning tonight and I love her hair styled liked that.

great appearance indeed - she seems to be in high spirits this week as her green dress yesterday was also lovely.

I don't like the braids, but I do like the look of her hair from the other side. The earrings are gorgeous!

It's fascinating with this hairdo that we can see the extent of her highlights. Here in the US, it has been common to do just random bits where the sun would naturally hit. I love a good french braid or version thereof. Pretty.

What a great look! Terrific hairdo and makeup, looks very Art Deco especially with those earrings. From what I can see, the black suit fits beautifully and the fabric has a nice, luxurious texture. Are there some kind of sparkles on the skirt? Is this a new suit?

Letizia my saviour this week. After the mess my other favorite Max has been this week do far, Letizia is great,

She looks fantastic. I absolutely love this dress. The style suits her, and the detail on the skirt and sleeves adds that little more.

I love, love, love her earrings. The Art Deco style us perfect.

Love her updos, this one is no exception. I even like the braids.

Heck I don't usually notice makeup unless bad, likely because I don't wear, but I love her lipstick.

The skirt part ruins the outfit totally, it doesn't look good with the top part at all. And this time the braids don't look good on Letizia. However, her hairdo looks lovely on the other side.

She is elegant but Black and Summer evening?? Just No!!!

Oh I love black any time but I no longer can wear as too old and usually it ages. Now Letizia still young and her makeup and brilliant hair really a fashion statement. Sophisticated but still a twist of modern. I think she aced it.

I don't like the skirt. I find the look boring.

Letizia certainly rocked last night - from the fun hair do to the impressive diamond/ruby earrings and then the CH dress. Very polished outfit from the Queen.

She really does look stunning: everything works from the hairstyle to the jewelry, the shape of the dress, make-up, shoes: the Queen of Elegance is on the throne!:flowers:

Oh I love black any time but I no longer can wear as too old and usually it ages. Now Letizia still young and her makeup and brilliant hair really a fashion statement. Sophisticated but still a twist of modern. I think she aced it.
I completely agree! And those earrings! WOW!!!

I dont care for the braids, her overall all was nice and it's nice to see her wearing the diamond and ruby earrings with such a look.

Im so in Love with the last Outfits of Queen Letizia. The green Cape-Dress looks so beautiful already on my top 10 list. I also love the CH outfit, the earrings the updo just woow. She has many little black dresses but this is my favourite at the moment.

I have to be honest. I didn't notice the braids as only concentrated on the opposite side of hair. I do admit that braids are a sore point with me on anyone over childhood. Same with very long hair on women over mid fifties. But that is my opinion. Instead of braids, the flip ocean waves which is softer and would have coordinated with other side would have been brilliant.

Braiding in up-dos are very fashionable now. Game of Thrones has really brought them back.

I find the black gown very elegant and beautiful. She looks regal.

I'm very glad she kept the dress very simple. If she hadn't, it would have over powered her tiny frame and would have been way to much. She looks very regal tonight.:flowers:

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad look as I've seen other pics. I generelly agree with the opinions on the neckline.

now that is a tiara :ohmy:. A "busy" dress would have been too much.
agree on the neckline.

Maybe not the right thread, but should the sash be that big? Compared to the First lady of Argentina, the sash looks very big.

OMG...the First Lady of Argentina's gown is to die for!

I agree with An Ard Ri...I have seen Letizia make more of an impact in her gala evening wear.

Nice dress to let the tiara shine. I suspect she will alter it at some point with more features to give it more outings when her tiara isn't as overpowering. Wonder if Juliana anda felt that tiara was power dressing at best, her dress is good but nothing truly special in my opinion.

Queen Letizia tried hard to impress the guests with regal simple elegance. However, she lacked poise. The dress per se was all right.

Last edited:
now that is a tiara :ohmy:. A "busy" dress would have been too much.
agree on the neckline.

Maybe not the right thread, but should the sash be that big? Compared to the First lady of Argentina, the sash looks very big.

I wondered the same thing. The jewelry is big and needs the simplicity of the dress. But the sash seems overwhelming.

OMG...the First Lady of Argentina's gown is to die for!

I agree with An Ard Ri...I have seen Letizia make more of an impact in her gala evening wear.

Yes, her gown is gorgeous!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom