The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 11:22 AM
Aristocracy

(..) Our Queen looks spectacular. (..)

Old 05-01-2017, 01:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have to say that I love this dress on the Queen. I might tone down the lipstick a little, but other than that, wouldn't change a thing. She looks fabulous!

Old 05-01-2017, 02:27 PM
Commoner

I'd say this appearance by Letizia rivals the "lady in red" at Fred and Mary's pre-wedding dinner - rockin' the red again!
Old 05-01-2017, 03:27 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal4one View Post
I'd say this appearance by Letizia rivals the "lady in red" at Fred and Mary's pre-wedding dinner - rockin' the red again!
Red is definitely her colour - she always looks amazing. Personally, I preferred the style of the Danish wedding outfit but she still looks amazing.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:29 AM
Majesty

I thought she looked amazing. Great choice of dress, colour and jewels.
Old 05-02-2017, 06:43 AM
Administrator

Off-topic posts and comments about King Felipe and Queen Máxima have been removed. Thanks for your understanding!
Old 05-30-2017, 03:59 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Spanish Royals Attend 60th anniversary of Europa Press Agency

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-ge...I1233-0089.jpg
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-ge...I1233-0023.jpg
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-ge...I1233-0060.jpg
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-ge...I1233-0037.jpg
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-ge...I1233-0032.jpg

I only like the ice blue colour of the dress, the top looks cheap, like a t-shirt, odd applications and length, the bottom part looks badly tailored, like a sack.
Old 05-30-2017, 04:46 PM
Serene Highness

Sorry but just no for me. The dress looks cheap as if it's made from polyester or something, the hem looks like it shrunk in the wash, the hair is clever but I don't like it and her foundation looks patchy.

Normally, I like Letizia's style but this just doesn't work for me.
Old 05-30-2017, 04:49 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't like the dress & shoes. But Letizia wears it well. The hair looks ok.
Old 05-30-2017, 04:53 PM
Majesty

The dress is fine but it is not for the Queen. The shoes and the hairstyle beautiful!
Old 05-30-2017, 05:03 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I should dislike it because the fabric is eeeww and the fit of the top part is too tight, but I can't. I just love that lenght and the shape of the skirt. The colour is great too. Not a fantastic look, but a good one for me.

Vote in TRF Fashion Polls!

Old 05-30-2017, 05:20 PM
Majesty

I would have loved this dress if it was a little shorter. The rest is great.
Old 05-30-2017, 05:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Well, this answers the question "How do you do Queenly beading that's not been done over and over?" I like the styling - that hairstyle is so summer!
Old 05-30-2017, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Not one of her best looks,a throw a way hopefully and never be seen again.
Old 05-30-2017, 06:58 PM
Nobility

I love the dress, but the buttons at the shoulder and the ribbing at the bottom of the sleeves & the neck make it seem too casual when contrasted with the beading. Love her shoes and bag. Hair is a cute style, but again, too casual.
Old 05-30-2017, 07:22 PM
Serene Highness

I think the colour is flattering on her and I like the shape of the bottom of the dress but the rest of it doesn't look good.

There's too much going on overall, I think, with the dress and the shoes and the hairstyle.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes a little too casual and the body hugging make her look even thinner. Like the hairdo and shoes.
Old 05-30-2017, 11:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Mixed feelings.

Hair and shoes are wonderful. And I love the color.

From a distance I like it. I love the bottom of the dress, and overall style.

But up close the beading looks like a teen took a bedazzler. And while I like the style of top, even the buttons, it is too tight.
Old 05-31-2017, 01:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

The shape of the bottom of the dress is great but the material of the dress looks cheap. If the dress would be of different kind of fabric, it could look amazing. The applications make the dress even more odd. The colour is good. The shoes ruin the rest of the look. She should have had simple pumps, now there is too much of everything: the shape of the dress, the applications, her hairdo and the shoes. And Letizia's ponytail is horrible for her, a star at a space movie or even Leonor could look good with that.
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-ge...I1233-0040.jpg
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-ge...I1233-0024.jpg
Old 05-31-2017, 02:16 AM
Nobility

It was really great to see Letizia with bubble ponytail, very surprising hairstyle. That is why I like to follow Letizia - she has the most versatile hairstyles and she often comes out with something different, interesting and unexpected. I also liked her strappy heels. But that grey dress...like LadyFinn said the material of the dress looks cheap. We see jumpers and pullovers made of this material, not evening dresses. Sorry but even the beading isn't saving this Nina Ricci dress

Closed Thread

Tags
queen letizia, queen letizia cocktail dresses, queen letizia eveningwear