Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 2: April 2015 - July 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little too theatrical for my taste, and tacky. Not suited for a children's awards event. Certainly not fit for a queen.

I like the material of the top, but not the design - it would suit a cool teenage girl but not a usually cool queen!

I didn't like this all black outfit at all and it would be something I'd expect to see on a celebrity but not a Spanish queen,so a big miss for me.

Very beautiful and elegant!! This new dress i hope to see soon again!!

I agree the shoes look quite heavy and the earrings idea is good although they look cheap!

Very beautiful and elegant dress. Love her hairdo with those earrings. The shoes look more suitable for the night out.

Stunning. The dress is simple but elegant. :flowers:

Not a real fan of the shoes but I like the earrings. :)

Letizia has the most amazing hairstyling IMO for royal ladies. It always looks stunning at events, this one is no exception.

Love the drama from the back! If she insists on wearing those shoes I would like to see heavier, more dramatic earrings to balance. Lovely hair.

She looks amazing, I love the look from head to toe. Even the shoes, as heavy as they look I like the contrast they make with the soft dress. Agree that her hairstylist is one of the very best out there in the royal world. Lately her updos are always on point, elegant, classic and sophisticated but still modern, contemporary-chic and age-appropriate (something that royal hairdressers often lack).

I wish she would see how she hits it out of the park almost every time she tries far beyond dreadful Varela as clearly as I do... Hopefully, the praise from the press she's getting today will mean more Cortana and similar brands. A girl can hope

I agree that Letizia looks totally amazing!! The shoes are heavy looking but with her looking this beautiful, I can overlook it! She hit it out of the park!!!

Beautiful, from head to toe.. a very dramatic and successful combination of soft flowing fabric and hair, with sharp, edgy shoes. Her make-up is wonderful too..

LOVE it...

What a very graceful and elegant look on Letizia and a knockout hairstyle,wasn't mad about her earrings.

The dress is beautiful and chic, but the peep toe heels are not looking good with that dress. Wish she wore a pair of pumps instead.

Wonderful dress for her very slender frame. Great length and nice floppy skirt. Love the bronze shoes and perfect modern up do and long earrings.her make up is always perfect

Love the look from head to toe! She looks amazing

i am madly in love with letizia's bag. i wonder who made it. how cute!

Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 2: April 2015 -

What I can see of the outfit is just beautiful. She looks good with her hair curly. Very nice.

A beautiful and elegant dress.

Sensational :flowers: She looked great at the day event but this is stunning:)

I love the neckline which adds such great detail to her little black dress. I even love the shoes. Her hair looks great, and shows off her great earrings.

With a simple black dress you are always a winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom