Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 2: April 2015 - July 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This classic looks work well on Letizia - i think the addition of the earrings brought a new sparkle to the dress and as they are quite dramatic and big it adds enough detail

It is a nice simple black dress that we have seen again. But as you said An Ard Ri so predictable that it becomes a little boring.

Love this dress. Could use a brooch.

As said by others: predicatble. I can draw with my eyes closed what Letizia will wear on her belle petite figure.

Quite elegant and glamorous. Like it.

The black is dress is elegant and beautiful.

October 22, 2015 - Letizia dressed in all black.

Looks like a jumpsuit, not liking the look but I do like her hairstyle and her makeup. Her earrings look good with the look.

Full look ** Close up

This is even uglier than her other jumpsuits. I'm gonna pretend today never happend and I'm gonna wait for tomorrow outfit :lol: Based on past years, it should be way better!

I like this photo, though. Neck up she looks great. Had it been a dress, a long dress, it would have ben nice look.

Felipe and Letizia

I completely disagree. She looks phenomenal! Gorgeous, simply gorgeous. I usually hate jumpsuits, but this one I love. And I love that she shows off her arms. I'm as skinny as her (skinner as I have far less muscle tone) and I'm very wary of showing off my arms due to comments like yours. I love that she's proud of her body and isn't afraid to show it off in a lovely manner.

A++ from me

The outfit is horrible, that is true. It makes her legs look soooooo long, that she looks really odd. And the top highlights her shoulders, and not in a flattering way. Letizia's hairdo and make up are good. I don't mind her arms, she is a thin woman with a lot of muscles and it is good that she shows her arms.

I love the upper half but not the style.

Yes, the legs look unnaturally long, and her bare arms are not pleasing to some, but the outfit looks good and different from the usual dress or a pant suit.

She looks great! Love the jumpsuit, nice top and cute little slit in the top on the back view. Her hair and makeup are really flattering. She walks and smiles with a lot of confidence

Last edited:
Terrible. I like only the hair and the earrings.

Not one of her best looks and black yet again,Letizia's hair earrings and bracelets are lovely.

Although I hate jumpsuits, her looks is not bad at all. But again her hair and makeup are flawless. Plus she was so radiant, I can imagine this is one of her favourite events in the year.

The jumpsuit was a smart and practical solution. She needed elegant clothes, but very comfortable and suitable to travel and to attend three different events.

In 5 hours, she had to travel by plane from Madrid (1 hour), from the airport to Gijón (40 km) to attend the Coppola event. From Gijon to Oviedo (31 km) to reach half of the concert, and immediately after the concert they had a dinner.

She looks great! Live the jumpsuit, nice top and cute little slit in the top on the back view. Her hair and makeup are really flattering. She walks and smiles with a lot of confidence
I completely agree with you. I LOVE this jumpsuit. The detail cutouts are fabulous! Hair, makeup and jewels are great also.

Princess of Asturias Awards 2015
Queen Letizia looking amazing in a new Varela ombré dress with ruffles, black heels and clutch, pearl earrings and necklace and a lovely low bun.

Full view 1 - Full view 2 - Back view - close-up

IMO this might very well be her best appearance in the PoA Awards ;)

I love the details on the jumpsuit - of the cut out work at the top. I do think she looks lovely at the concert. She quite often wears trousers to this event so it was no surprise so see her in this ensemble

Queen Letizia looking amazing in a new Varela ombré dress with ruffles, black heels and clutch, pearl earrings and necklace and a lovely low bun.

Stunning! Love the whole look - the dress is classic but different at the same time.

Beautiful look on queen Letizia and the pearls add a classy touch to the outfit this evening.

I really liked this dress and the ombre effect. She has the figure to full of the flared style and the layers. The fit is very flattering and I like how she paired the dress with the pearl necklace and earrings.

The hairstyle was nice but her make up wasn't. It somehow looked pasty.

The Queen looked fantastic. I adore the ruffles on her. The ombre effect works well. Letizia shone at the PoA awards - she always brings her 'a' game to this event and i think this year was one of her best. She looked every inch the modern queen

She had the great idea of wearing a pearls necklace and earrings!!!!
Like the dress except the upper half. Sleeves would be appropiated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom