Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes its a very nice outfit and look on queen Letizia today and a great hairstyle too!

I agree. Hair and make up clean looking plus outfit matches perfectly. Looks pulled together and thought out for the event and season.

What a beautiful look from Letizia. I love that dress, hair and make up was spot on.

YES!! Very spring-like and so elegant, everything from top to bottom.

I love it!:p

Love both outfits! Her hairdos look amazing

Pretty blouse with accents on her collar really flattering to her. Also the hairdo is very flattering

Very lovely second look. Love the top :flowers:

Hair and styling was great all day :)

Really love this white suit. Don't remember it. Usually don't like braids on anyone over teens but I must say I like better than having it hang in face and blowing all over if might be windy. Still, would have preferred something a bit different like combs or band coordinating with outfit. jmo. Enjoy the different daily hair styles lately especially the up dos.

I think the suit looks dated.
But I do like the braided hair.

I like the jacket but the belt is what I don't like about the look. Its too big and bulky especially for Letizia. I don't care for the braid, its a bit too girly especially with that outfit.

I like the jacket but the belt is what I don't like about the look. Its too big and bulky especially for Letizia. I don't care for the braid, its a bit too girly especially with that outfit.

It's funny, the belt is what I think makes the suit. I love it. I don't care for the braid though.

Yes, I agree with you. It is too much hardware on such a petite person.
I like her changing hairdos, it is fun!

I knew she's sneak a bit of leather in,it looks better without the hideous matching jacket.

Seeing the top picture really makes me miss her bob. Though her longer hair usually looks good, the braid being an exception, I really like the look of her sleek bob; it suits her well.

I love her 2nd outfit, but am not a fan of the open sleeves that are so popular right now. I guess I will buy a few for myself so that they will go out of style immediately :p

I like the white suit. Yes it looks dated, but it fits her well and looks great on her. Not crazy about suit 2. The style is nice, but it looks like fish scales.

She looks wonderful in all looks.

Look one I quite like the suit. I actually like the chunky belt, gives interest to the suit. It is the sleeves I don't like.

I hate the braid. I like when she wore braids before as they were in elegant up do and looked stylish. Here it looks juvenile.

Seeing pics of last time I miss her Bob so much :sad:

I love her second look. I actually like the armadillo, and it doesn't scream leather to me. This is one of those suits that look much better as separates. The jacket of it would look cute with jeans or trousers. Coat and jacket together too much.

I love the top here. The detail on the shoulder adds some interest.

Last edited:
Look one I quite like the suit. I actually like the chunky belt, gives interest yo the suit. It is the sleeves I don't like.

I hate the braid. I like when she wore braids before as they were in elegant up fo and looked stylish. Here it looks juvenile.

Seeing pics of last time I miss her Bob so much :sad:

I love her second look. I actually like the armadillo, and it doesn't scream leather to me. This is one of those suits that look much better as separates. The jacket of it would look cute with jeans or trousers. Coat and jacket together too much.

I love the top here. The detail on the shoulder adds some interest.

Agree with you on all points.

I hate the braids unless in an updo hair. Even then I'm not really fond of braids. Letizia's hairdresser should have an Oscar for the sheer variety of styles she can come up with but I won't miss the braids.

I love, love Letizia's second look. I think Adolfo Dominguez's blouse is perfect with the faux armadillo skirt. Her whole look is beautifully classy.

Just a couple more stunning photos...

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Royals+Visit+Tenerife+JGBsSLwr82Vx.jpg

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Royals+Visit+Tenerife+RymWCJO-tYsx.jpg

Last edited:
The crisp white blouse goes so well with the dark blue of the skirt and the hair is magical!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom