The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 09:55 AM
Aristocracy

I love the longer hair! I hope she won't cut it again. This suits her face way more in my opinion, the short hairstyle she debuted in 2014 made her look very severe.

Old 06-27-2017, 06:12 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Not really what you'd expect the Queen of Spain to wear for an Official Lunch for a Visiting President ,that trouser/blouse outfit is fine for a daytime audience at Zarzuela,I don't she really has any common sense when it comes to picking appropriate outfits.

Full marks as the worst dressed royal this week goes to a well deserved Letizia.

Old 06-27-2017, 07:40 PM
Nobility

The black & white outfit is very nice, but I agree with An Ard Ri that sometimes I question her judgment when it comes to what she wears.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:50 PM
Nobility

A very nice outfit yet totally inappropriate for a luncheon with a visiting president .........that outfit is more for some type of ribbon cutting ceremony. Over the years I have often wondered about her choices of clothing for she seems to forget that she is a Queen now and not a celebrity.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:21 PM
Heir Apparent

I like it. Classic professional, well tailored. Her curls and earrings great

I tire of the idea that a day dress and pearls is required for an audience. It's not like she is in casual shopping clothes. This is a working lunch and she is a modern queen dressed for a modern working lunch.

If anyone subs a prize for inappropriate lunch for foreign leader, it's Max
Old 06-28-2017, 02:41 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Its a classic look, I wished she had styles her hair a bit more, this was lunch with a President, looks like she is going to any other event.
I love her hair at this length but it seems she doesn't do much with it anymore.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:45 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Commemoration of the XL anniversary of the elections of June 15, 1977

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YT3YSp0t4C...Cw/s1600/2.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mqDpOYeTs2...Cw/s1600/5.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_bwn9sZjcQ...Cw/s1600/1.jpg

Classy new dress by Carolina Herrera, red really is Letizia's colour!
Old 06-28-2017, 08:22 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Hallelujah her best look in awhile its a gorgeous colour on Letizia,great hair and is that a new bracelet?
Old 06-28-2017, 08:25 AM
Nobility

I am in love with the red dress! Letizia's hair & make-up are beautiful and her earrings look really nice. The shoes are boring, but I guess that is what you need in order to give this fabulous dress all the attention.

I also love the color of the dress of the lady standing next to Letizia, and her brooch.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Beautiful!
Old 06-28-2017, 09:55 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
I like it. Classic professional, well tailored. Her curls and earrings great

I tire of the idea that a day dress and pearls is required for an audience. It's not like she is in casual shopping clothes. This is a working lunch and she is a modern queen dressed for a modern working lunch.

If anyone subs a prize for inappropriate lunch for foreign leader, it's Max
I agreed. Letizia is dressed appropriately although, is a boring simple outfit. I like Maxima, but many times she eclipses visitors with her enormous hats and those horrible insects pins. Maxima should dress like a queen, not a candelabra.
Old 06-28-2017, 10:07 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenPenny View Post
I am in love with the red dress! Letizia's hair & make-up are beautiful and her earrings look really nice. The shoes are boring, but I guess that is what you need in order to give this fabulous dress all the attention.

I also love the color of the dress of the lady standing next to Letizia, and her brooch.
The lady with the blue dress is Dr. Ana Pastor, President os the lower House of Congress. In Spanish Presidenta de la Cámara Baja del Congreso de Diputados.
Old 06-28-2017, 10:23 AM
Majesty

Very beautiful, very chic! Red color definitely suit her!
Old 06-28-2017, 10:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

I love the red dress on her, and I agree red is her colour! who is the designer?
Old 06-28-2017, 12:23 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Not really what you'd expect the Queen of Spain to wear for an Official Lunch for a Visiting President ,that trouser/blouse outfit is fine for a daytime audience at Zarzuela,I don't she really has any common sense when it comes to picking appropriate outfits.

Full marks as the worst dressed royal this week goes to a well deserved Letizia.
Official lunches are hosted at the Royal Palace, you can call this one as a "courtesy lunch", so the outfit is appropriate.
Old 06-28-2017, 02:06 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
I love the red dress on her, and I agree red is her colour! who is the designer?
Carolina Herrera
Old 06-28-2017, 02:16 PM
Serene Highness

I really like the lace dress and thank god she made an effort with her hair. The earrings and shoes are pretty, too, and everything fits well and looks neat. Win! She and Felipe look tired, though, and they've both aged noticeably the past year or so.

I thought the outfit for the lunch was a bit too casual but not egregiously so. There's a range of appropriate looks for daytime events like that, IMO, and Letizia will generally be on the casual end of the spectrum.
Old 06-28-2017, 11:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Proves again red is her color

She looks stunning in this red dress. Beautiful hair and earrings
Old 06-29-2017, 01:10 AM
Nobility

Okay, now this red dress is great find! I'm tired of lace dresses, especially when they are made of cheap-looking lace but this one looks very chic and regal. Its bright red color...yes, red is definitely good color for her. Also love Letizia's elegant updo and those gorgeous earrings. ~One of Letizia's best looks~!
Old 06-29-2017, 02:12 AM
Nobility

Absolutely stunning in every detail! The dress is a gorgeous color and fits her perfectly. The hair and jewelry also stunning. Shoes...meh, but not distracting.

Closed Thread

Tags
queen letizia, queen letizia casual outfits, queen letizia daytime fashion, queen letizia fashion