Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 8: November 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this top and it us perfectly paired with the skirt. Very elegant today :flowers:

Last edited:
It has been long time since she wore something nice

Home run for Letizia. Everything looks great here!:)

Very profession and elegant looking and her hair looking really good too.

Letizia looks gorgeous. I love the colours she is wearing and her hair looks lovely and glossy.

My favourite colour; she wears it well.

Love the ruby red color on her and the tweedy top. Great makeup as usual.

I don't mind the repeat, Letizia has looked much worse at this event.

Better look compared to 2015 because of the updo, more formal.

She is looking great!
She simply can wear dresses like this and the embroidery is adding something special on the dress!
I would have wished for a bit bigger earrings
Bye Bine

Letizia looks so good today. This is one of her most beautiful dresses ever. Simple, clean lines, and so appropriate for this event. She has a beautiful hairdo and only some and small jewellery, which is the right choice for a military event.

The dress is beautiful. The style is flattering her, the color is lovely and detail simple but perfect :flowers:

I prefer this time. Her hair looks beautiful up and I love the earrings.

With all the detail in the sleeves, a bracelet would be overkill and while I am a brooch fan I can't really picture one here.

Back to work with a bang! Queen Letizia of Spain wows at a military ceremony in a figure-skimming gown as she returns to royal duties after the festive break | Daily Mail Online

Much like how Mary repeats these formal court dresses for the diplomatic reception, Letizia does the same at this event and also their own Spanish diplomatic reception. I like this one oN Letizia - agree that she elevated the look with the hair undo. Polished looked from the Queen on her first day back to formal duties in 2017

Letizia's pascua outfits are usually boring and today was no exception. None of her Pascua outfits ever made me jump with excitement. All pretty dull and plain unfortunately. Let's hope for a new one next year.

Letizia's pascua outfits are usually boring and today was no exception. None of her Pascua outfits ever made me jump with excitement. All pretty dull and plain unfortunately. Let's hope for a new one next year.
Generally, when men are wearing dress uniform or morning dress, women are wearing short dresses and hats, e.g. Royal Ascot. There are, however, some high-profile occasions where this rule does not apply and women wear full-length gowns, but not evening gowns. I think occasions such as this are very tricky and luckily seem to only involve royalty. CP Mary, Princess Marie, Queen Maxima and Queen Letizia seem to be the only high-profile women in this predicament.

A long dress with or without a jacket, with or without a hat and yet elegant, flattering and memorable, is a hard act to pull off. Yet it seems only logical that jewellery is the only way to "dress it up", make a statement without going OTT. Unfortunately, the beautiful cabochon cut stone earrings she wore just died in the natural light. Pearls are a natural choice and all of these women have beautiful, understated yet elegant, pearl earrings, necklaces and brooches and Letizia has some lovely pearls.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/3a/fd/c1/3afdc115d58c3e896e6cc9903994a429.jpg

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/...ws-You-Cant-Go-Wrong-Classic-Large-Pearls.jpg

http://www2.pictures.stylebistro.co...ttend+Gold+Medals+Merit+Fine+QgSib4-GueVl.jpg

Last edited:
A few more photos including a slightly better view of what is underneath
Spain's Queen Letizia attends AECC Working Meeting | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

I really like her coat, I love her trench style coats, especially the belted ones.

I am in love with her earrings. I keep wishing though she would cut her hair again. Her shorter bob is much sleeker on her. :sad:

From what I can see, the blazer and blue top under are simple but professional.

Though I like her evening wear, she really shines in her more business style.

Last edited:
A few more photos including a slightly better view of what is underneath
Spain's Queen Letizia attends AECC Working Meeting | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

I really like her coat, I love her trench style coats, especially the belted ones.

I am in love with her earrings. I keep wishing though she would cut her hour again. Her shorter bob is much sleeker on her. :sad:

From what I can see, the blazer and blue top under are simple but professional.

Though I like her evening wear, she really shines in her more business style.

I wish she would cut her hair again too. Nice professional look today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom