Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 8: November 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A couple of off-topic posts have been removed. This thread is for Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion only! Thanks for your understanding!

I really don't like the pants style. I like capris pants, but I don't like this. Or her leather version.

i always liked that suit. even if the look is too classic for what she's bee wearing lately, i can find no fault in it. a plain, professional looking yet elegant suit appearance. her make up is as always very nicely done. i wonder if she does it herself (i guess yes), or if she has someone coming in to do her make up everyday (this seems less likely seeing the number of events she attends. perhaps she gets professional help for more special events like galas or evening appearances).

Very smart and professional looking outfit on queen Letizia and her best look of the week.

I agree...love it!

When she keeps it classic and simply she is perfect. It's only when she tries to go trendy that she misses. I think it's because Letizia's beauty is itself very classic...great bone structure, widely spaced eyes.

She is also too tiny(imo) to pull off some things, like culottes.

This is what she does best. Classic and professional. She looks fantastic. I like he added little detail down the front :flowers:

Is it new? Looks great. I also like the shoes.

Lovely new dress on Queen Letizia today,she looks great!

I love her style, especially being a petite woman myself. If she has any castoffs, my closet is waiting...;)

I like this type of dress, the shoes are very nice. The overall look is a bit boring, some jewellery would have helped.

She looks fantastic. I love the dress and earrings. :flowers:

The neckline and pattern, I don't think a necklace or brooch would add anything. They would get lost.

She looks fantastic. I love the dress and earrings. :flowers:

The neckline and pattern, I don't think a necklace or brooch would add anything. They would get lost.

Perhaps a gold brooch? She does need a little something added, but I do like dress very much on her and love the shoes:flowers:

Love the dress and shoes. I think a brooch or necklace would get lost too. It looks lovely as is.

Perhaps a gold brooch? She does need a little something added, but I do like dress very much on her and love the shoes:flowers:

Gold is a bit old fashioned, and wouldn't stand out that much on this dress. i love brooches, don't get me wrong I am a brooch and hat hog, but they look better in a neutral background. They are meat to draw/add interest. The top of this dress has plenty in the pattern. Now I would love to see her wear one on her suits, or one if her many more neutral looks to add some bling. But leave yellow gold to Sofia. Her mother in law ticker the yellow gold on her straight red suit.

The tweed dress is a bit to heavy and dull in color, she doesn't wear it well as it ages her IMO. But saying that, the fitted dress style suits her.

In love with those shoes!! and maybe a thin belt would finish off the dress, or a simple necklace.

Queen Letizia looks lovely! Excellent choice of dress and very becoming.

A very meh look. The pants aren't flattering and she looks washed out with the cape coloring.

I liked her outfit today it had a sophisticated look and not thrown together like some of her recent outings.

She looks elegant. I love the cape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom