The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 09:42 AM
Majesty

i agree that the leather skirt looks most odd. i am not really a fan of leather garments overall (for many reasons including animal respect, unhygienic-ness...), although she did have some good leather outfits in the past (such as this hugo boss suit) - but this is not one of them.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 12-12-2016, 09:38 AM
Majesty

a new edgy outfit for letizia today, with a lovely winter coat combined with those dreaded leather culottes :)

Letizia Ortiz en Grupo Zeta con motivo de su 40 aniversario

for some reason, this works for me today. the coat makes it look very elegant and chic. i also like the purse and the bold lip colour.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 12-12-2016, 10:34 AM
Serene Highness

I thought 'nice' and saw the trousers lol. But it indeed somehow works. (I really have a dislike for leather trousers, no matter who is wearing it).

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee
Old 12-12-2016, 11:00 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Those culottes with the big zipper are really ulgy.
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Q...v96rO6LqJl.jpg
Old 12-12-2016, 11:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Awful colottes...awful.
Old 12-12-2016, 12:30 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Those culottes with the big zipper are really ulgy.
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Q...v96rO6LqJl.jpg
Horrible outfit what does Letizia be thinking?

Love the look on the womans face behind her ,I think she might be in the same boat!
Old 12-12-2016, 12:55 PM
Majesty

I hate the pants with a passion. but I am in love with the rest. The top is great and I love the coat on her. The lipstick, purse and shoes are fantastic. Her hair lovely. I find myself over looking the horrid pants as I love the rest
Old 12-12-2016, 01:13 PM
Nobility

I love the coat and shoes.

Those pants should be burned though. Worst pair of pants I've seen on any royal ever. Ugh!
Old 12-12-2016, 01:30 PM
Aristocracy

Queen Letizia

I admit I am biased. I love her look today. I think she looks fabulous. Leather pants and all.
Old 12-12-2016, 01:57 PM
Majesty

Love the blouse, coat, and shoes but not the skirt.
Old 12-12-2016, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I loathe those pants as much as she must love them. I admit I had hoped they were gone for good after last season when they were trendy and she purchased them, so disappointed to see them again.

And still... I have to agree with the others, this is the first time I kind of like them (just with the coat on), the classic coat and blouse somehow works for a trendy yet balanced look. Also, this is the best shoe combination out of all their appearances. So, if she really need to wear them, it better be this way (but I seriously hope she retires them forever soon enough)

Vote in TRF Fashion Polls!

Old 12-12-2016, 06:48 PM
Majesty

With the coat on, the leather pants are ugly
Without the coat on, the leather pants are even more ugly, especially from the back
Los Reyes visitan las instalaciones de Grupo Zeta
Old 12-12-2016, 06:55 PM
Heir Apparent

I just want all royals to quit wearing leather garments for a while. It's just so easy to channel bad rocker chick rather than "leather a queen should wear." Stop. Now. Everyone.
Old 12-14-2016, 01:23 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Meeting of the Board of Directors of the Princess of Girona Foundation at Royal Palace

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-ge...I1169-0035.jpg
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-ge...I1169-0097.jpg
Old 12-14-2016, 02:32 PM
Majesty

This is the Letizia I love. Smart, chic, professional look. Well tailored trousers, paired with a lovely top and well fit blazer. The color is beautiful. And her hair looks great. After last week with lots of dark fashion looks, glad to see Letizia and others picking some lovely jewel tones and such
Old 12-15-2016, 12:07 AM
Majesty

The top and jacket are very beautiful.
Old 12-15-2016, 12:09 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

This is Letizia playing safe and a safe professional look. Imo, its nice but she can go slightly more elegant looking like adding a necklace.
Old 12-15-2016, 09:24 AM
Courtier

Classic color combination and love the hairstyle!
Old 12-15-2016, 11:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

I like this color on her and it's a nice look, but there's usually something missing that would complete the look and I agree a necklace would be nice.
I must be the only one who doesn't like her hair. Her shorter style was ever so much nicer.
Old 12-16-2016, 06:58 AM
Administrator

Letizia attended a meeting with the board of trustees of the Spanish Unicef foundation at the Unicef headquarters in Madrid today, December 16 - a professional business look:

** Full view with coat ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Tags
queen letizia, queen letizia casual outfits, queen letizia daytime fashion, queen letizia fashion, queen letizia style, queen letizia suits