Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 8: November 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice smart and professional look for her 1st outing of the New Year and the earrings are great too!

Lovely combination of blue tones and overall a very sophisticated look!:flowers:

Oh no...I love Letizia's hair at this length.

It's especially versatile because she can wear a crimp, a wave or pin it up.:)

I still have to get used to the matching but it looks good! Red and beige seems to blend in together just fine.

Bit of a mismatched outfit but looks ok for the event.

that unsightly skirt strikes again...

i am also disturbed by the hodge podge of colours - beige, red, black, maroon... too much.

She already wore the skirt and jacket back in October, with a beige blouse, and definitely the red top is much of an improvement.

The shoes are still a mismatch, though.

Needs new shoes, not good with look :ermm:

But I loved the skirt and coat the first time, and still love it. It looks much better this time with the red top.

Though a black coat may have gone better with the colors, I font mind the beige. It's a neutral and works well enough. I love the style.

:previous: Yes. If you look at the buttons, they have little medal nobs in the Center of the button. And there are no button holes, simply the imprint. Those medal nobs are what snaps into the other side.

Are those the leather culottes,I don't like it looks a bit jumble sale and thrown together.

I'm very fond of culottes (as long as they are not leather :D) contrary to most people, so these new ones are fine to me.

I really like the look from the ankles up, but I think those high booties are not the best option to wear with those trousers (if only they had been shorter). The rest is very nice, I even liked it when she wore this coat with the dreadful leather pants, so I love it with the dark red ones.

Some more pics:
Full view
Close-up
The booties
Back view (love the bag!)

:previous: and I still think they look like the original Star Trek pants and boots.

the only thing that doesnt work for me with this outfit is the pink silk blouse, totally mismatched.

Not a fan of the look in general, and of the blouse in particular...

i love the coat and the bag - the rest is odd looking. specially how those boots don't reach up high enough (or the pants low enough) to cover her skin - looks strange.

The shiny shirt and matching belt are plain ugly and outdated. Too bad as another shirt, and probably another color combination, could have saved this look. I love the coat however! Wonder which brand it is...

Last edited:
I am in love with her coat. It's fantastic. And so is her purse :flowers:

I actually like the pants, if they are leather they don't scream it. But I hate the booties and they look horrible with the pants:ermm:

The top is not horrible. It just us horrible with this outfit. Total mismatch. Would look better under one of her suits. Here is just shiny and distracting.

:previous: and I still think they look like the original Star Trek pants and boots.

LOL!! It's a very awkward look, I agree.

I wish Letizia could wear evening clothes every day all day, 24-7.

It's the only time she is consistently flawless, imo.

I love the coat and earrings but that's it. The culottes and boots with the coat look mismatched to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom