Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 8: November 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pink suit is one of my favorites. She looks wonderful.

I love this pink suit. And the lace top adding the feminine detail :flowers:

I love the updo. I hope we see this one again.

Makeup and accessories were on point. Very regal :flowers:

Daily Mail: article's title
Belle of the ball! Argentina's VERY glamorous first lady outshines Queen Letizia in a fairytale gown as the Spanish royals host a glittering gala dinner

I really love this new dress, it's short but not enough to be inappropriate for her, and the cut and colour do wonders on Letizia.

That is the kind of neckline I would have love on her evening dress, BTW :flowers:

Loving the last couple of outfits from this visit. This white/cream dress is fabulous on her and the earrings are perfect. No complaints here.

Fantastic a dress, great color for her and I love the neckline. Great earrings and she looks so happy these days

Great dress! She looks beautiful.

She looked fantastic today. I love the dress, especially the neckline. Her hair and earrings are beautiful :flowers:

The white dress is very elegant.

Wonderful dress. Perfect for her petite figure
Bye Bine

She is so cute! And I want that bag, heavy and impractical as it might be. ;)

She looks great. I love the jacket.

I love this look. Not sure about the buttons but growing on me. She looks chic but on point. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Letizia of Spain attended to Closing of the International Congress 'Women and Disability. We crossed borders' at Exhibition and Congress Center 'Lienzo Norte' on March 1, 2017 in Avila, Spain

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-g...000x750/g=G0000oGO9RTVohFs/FR-DI1196-0097.jpg
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-g...000x750/g=G0000oGO9RTVohFs/FR-DI1196-0208.jpg
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-g...000x750/g=G0000oGO9RTVohFs/FR-DI1196-0230.jpg

what an ugly dress, too short with nightgownish hemline, massive shoulderpads :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Not a pretty dress. The cutout's are childish, stars or flowers? Looks like the lining is longer than the dress and the dress is too short.

I am a huge fan of Carolina Herrera, but today's dress is :nonono:

Love the Malababa bag!

Letizia's hair looks great at this length!

There's really nothing flattering about this dress- the cutouts, fit, and what looks like a slip peeking out at the bottom. I realized that's the dress, but at a glance, that's what I think of.

It looks as if it is simply too big for her.... especially on the upper & shoulder part
BYe Bine

Does look like her 'slip' is showing [petticoat], accentuated by the matching bag and shoes.

With the coat on it isn't too bad. I like the grey tweed feel, and I dint even mind the black flowers. But I would cut off the bottom trim which looks like a slip. And add more length of the tweed. If the whole dress was the one fabric, and a few inches longer would be much better.

But without the coat ugh...the shoulders are straight out if the eighties.

Love the suit and blouse, not so sure about these shoes with the outfit. Maybe a black pump would have been better. Other than that, she looks great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom