Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
letizia looks lovely in that dress. i like its simplicity and the longer skirt length. and of course, red is her colour!

michelle looks weird in that dress - it just doesn't fit right.

She looks great in the red dress.

Gorgeous new dress on Letizia and its been said so many times how the colour red suits her,would have been nice to have seen a bracelet on Letizia,she is after all queen consort of Spain.

Gorgeous new dress on Letizia and its been said so many times how the colour red suits her,would have been nice to have seen a bracelet on Letizia,she is after all queen consort of Spain.

Agree. More times than not she could take whatever she is wearing to a different level by using a bracelet or necklace. Something!

Last edited:
letizia looks lovely in that dress. i like its simplicity and the longer skirt length. and of course, red is her colour!

It's a shame the First Lady's dress was a miss . . . I read in Hola that the dress was by a Spanish designer "DELPOZO"

Michelle Obama has a body shape that does not lend itself to off the rack clothing, but she never got that. She'd look wonderful in more customized pieces.

The dress is very pretty and very elegant. Its a lovely color and has a great fit. Letizia looked lovely! Nina Ricci surely is a brand that works well for Letizia.

Michelle Obama has a body shape that does not lend itself to off the rack clothing, but she never got that. She'd look wonderful in more customized pieces.

I have to agree GracieGiraffe.

These simple tailored suits work well on her. A very appropriate look for the event, along the lines of the others:flowers: And lovely curls.

I agree. We have seen Michelle look absolutely great at times, but never in that type of fabric plus the full skirt. Instead, she looks great in a straighter skirt or if full in a much softer fabric. But it was different and I give her credit for trying the change, just hope we don't see it again.

I think Letizia looks nice and simple, however I agree with dazzling's point about the suit being too masculine given the fact that she was standing next to men. Her hair looks pretty.

I think Letizia looks very appropriate for the event. It's my opinion that she tends to revert back to her news anchor style whenever she goes to these types of events. I love that she waved her hair. It's a good look for her.

She looks nice. I love the jacket.

I usually like most of what QL wears, but all that money she spends on clothes and no one bothered to hem her pants? She has her signature 5 inch heels but they still need about 1/2 - 1 inch stitch up.

Only thing I like is the hair :sad: Agree shirt is too tight and not a fan of high waist trousers :ermm:

I quite like this outfit on Letizia, the colours look good on her. My only critique would be that I'd prefer to see the top not tucked into the skirt, or if she had to, in a more casual way since this way seems a little too uptight and school uniformish to me (if that makes sense).

I love the floral print dress on Letizia. The fit is good and the length is perfect for her.

New dress reminds me of many we wore back in late 50s and 60s. This type of print was very popular then along with the style.

I love the floral dress. The print is very beautiful.

i also like the floral print - and the length of the skirt and arms of the dress! this is a winner for me.

Letizia looks good in this dress. At first, I thought it was a bit too much print but she pulled it off. I also think the colors and print is great for summer.

I love this dress. It's light and pretty.

I think Letizia's floral dress is rather beautiful, and it seems to be light and perfect for the season.

Very pretty! Great length and fit.

I am usually not a huge fan of florals, I find they look like upholstery or old fashioned night gowns, but there are some I quite like. And this is one :flowers:

The color is beautiful and summery. The length and cut on her is great :)

I love her earrings as well. Wish she had her bob or at least curls, so we could see them better. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom