Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The white dress is very beautiful.

This dress is definitely a winner in my book. The style and fabric (also the tailoring) is fabulous on Letizia. Also, love the earrings that coordinate with the dress. The only problem I have is with the shoes. The snakeskin pumps are not doing it for me. Other than that great looking day out for the Queen.

The dress is great, it would be even better in colour. Shoes are a miss for me.

The dress is beautiful. But the shoes don't suit with the dress at all. And Letizia's hair is too gala for a day event.

She is very beautiful!! Dress, hair, earrings!!!

I liked the look, een though I don't think it is her best. But I just can't get over those snakeskin pumps...

This dress is definitely a winner in my book. The style and fabric (also the tailoring) is fabulous on Letizia. Also, love the earrings that coordinate with the dress. The only problem I have is with the shoes. The snakeskin pumps are not doing it for me. Other than that great looking day out for the Queen.

This style and cut of dress once again harkens back to the late 1950s. Remember them well and they always looked neat and feminine.

Today's outfit was very lovely on Letizia but I didn't like her outfit as yesterdays Opening of the International Music School Summer Courses which was far too casual.

you can't go wrong with a simple white carolina herrera dress :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The shoes are not nice and another very casual look and makes me think Letizia is getting ready for her holidays!

Last 3:

1. I hate her high waist trousers. The top was flimsy and cheap.
2. I love the white dress which is stunning, loving the intricate floral detail and cut of the dress. And the flower earrings are beautiful.
3. I really like the color, pattern and style of the dress. Don't like shoes at all.

I like that she is a bit more casual. Its summer and it works well.eee:flowers:

Another beautiful summery look!!!

I don't like the dress as I think the print is too much.

The BOSS dress is a bit too short and the colors are more ideal for Autumn, I find it to warm for summer. The shoes aren't pretty and they don't suit Letizia.

The CH dress was absolutely lovely but the earrings I thought looked childish.

The combination is not bad. The red shoes per se are not that ugly and would match a simple dress.

The look is nice but the shoes are awful.

Perfect look for this event but the shoes is miss!!

i really don't mind the shoes that much, in fact i quite like them. they do look a bit cheap (they are mango after all), but i find them quite striking otherwise.
the top is a miss though on many levels.
if i were her, knowing that the team would be wearing red shirts, i would have worn something in yellow colours to match with them to look like the spanish flag :)
do we know if felipe and letizia will be cheering on the team this year? my guess is that given the spanish political situation they may stay home. i wonder if JC / sofia / elena will be in rio instead.

The shoes could be OK for another occasion, but they are totally non suitable for the occasion and her outfit. A total miss

The shoes looked silly with the rest of the outfit,if Letizia was trying to look super cool it was big fail.

I dont mind the heels and the pants, I dont like the top, seems a bit too tight around the bust and I dont like that kind of look.

A nice outfit. I love the top. Perfect for the summer.

Perfect outfit. Nice haircut, blouse is fitting just right for her with surprise opening in the back, horizontal,stripes and length of blouse adds some weight to her, pants fit just right, great sandals. And matches the girls

Lovely casual look, suits both her body and event. Good choice:flowers:

Everything nice. Very good choice. The girls also. Perfect

The top that Letizia put on was large enough to flatter her petite frame, but also understated on order bring the focus on the whole photoshoot, instead than on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom