Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The black outfit is lovely with the cape but I'm tired of looking at Letizia's well toned bare arms at events,she could have wore a bracelet or her rings just to glam it up a bit,she's the queen of Spain and not an arm wrestler.

Perhpas I will be labelled as extra sensitive, but I don't care. I think it is extremely disrespectful to wear such clothes for a conference on cancer. I'm starting to wonder if she does so on purpose.

it suits letizia but it does indeed look odd. i would have worn something like this in spring/summer, not really autumn. it looked good with the cape.

With that sleeveles jumpsuit Letizia looked like she had come to a wrong event. Maybe she should have gone to an event at the next building? To wear this kind of outfit at an opening of a cancer conference, it is mildly said odd. Some of her nice suits or a simple business dress would have been the right choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hmmm, not sure what to think of Letitia's style. One one hand, if this was an evening event, I wouldve liked it but it was a daytime event, the hair is overdone, the outfit looks like she is in mourning or going out for the evening. Seems she tried a bit too hard.

I would prefer a skirt with the top.

Perhpas I will be labelled as extra sensitive, but I don't care. I think it is extremely disrespectful to wear such clothes for a conference on cancer. I'm starting to wonder if she does so on purpose.

I don't think you are being sensitive and agree completely with you. She either just doesn't get it or she doesn't care, and neither is good:flowers:

Last edited:
When I first saw her I thought wow she looks good. Her hair is stunning, and I love the earrings. Not a fan of the bare arms, but the cape is stunning wth it:flowers:

But then I realize this was a daytime event and look at others :eek: I thought she was dressed up for a fancy evening event. This is a great look but not appropriate at all for a day time event, cancer or not. She has such beautiful suits, she does business professional better than many royal woman today, I don't get why she didn't here. That stunning purple suit she wore last week is a perfect example.

When I first saw her I thought wow she looks good. Her hair is stunning, and I love the earrings. Not a fan of the bare arms, but the cape is stunning wth it:flowers:

But then I realize this was a daytime event and look at others :eek: I thought she was dressed up for a fancy evening event. This is a great look but not appropriate at all for a day time event, cancer or not. She has such beautiful suits, she does business professional better than many royal woman today, I don't get why she didn't here. That stunning purple suit she wore last week is a perfect example.

I too was surprised to see the Queen wearing a jumpsuit for such a serious event. A business attire would have been appropriate and dignified, particularly as one of the key representatives of the conference and speaker.

Last edited:
I don't think you are being sensitive and agree completely with you. She either just doesn't get it or she doesn't care, and neither is good:flowers:

Perhaps she is unaware of that and is totally convinced she is wearing right clothes. At this point, who knows what 's in her mind!

Perhaps she is unaware of that and is totally convinced she is wearing right clothes. At this point, who knows what 's in her mind!

I guess being in her position for so long, she would know by now, she would have advisor/s to point her in the right direction. Her stylist if she is using one, should know how to dress her for such events. Moreover, she has been to so many events, meetings, conferences, she should know by now what to wear to them.

She used to dress appropriately in the past but I don't know what has happened and if she ignores advice and does it her way and ends up looking silly.I don't understand how she has made such progress with her hairstyles yet her wardrobe can be such a mess,professional help is really needed.

Of all the European consorts Letizia is the least regal looking.

I doubt she care at this point. She's been steadily on the international best dressed lists since she married Felipe. I think she doesn't take advice on what is appropriate these days.

I guess being in her position for so long, she would know by now, she would have advisor/s to point her in the right direction. Her stylist if she is using one, should know how to dress her for such events. Moreover, she has been to so many events, meetings, conferences, she should know by now what to wear to them.

Im my opinion Letizia has become a fashion addicted. I mean she follows every trend and try ad expeiment everything that is in vogue, without minding the events she has to go... That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Those pants matched whit those shoes are a bit unflattering...

Love the top but not the pants.

I am starting to wish she didn't war trousers. Very few of her looks in them i like :ermm:

The shirt I'd great, lovely color. And her hair looks great :flowers:

Though not a fan of the pants, she looks more appropriate then she has for some events as of late.

Marginally better than what she wore last week but the trousers and top don't go,maybe a jacket might have saved this look?

I like the top and pants separately, but for some reason together, I don't care for it.

wow, after a series of no-no's this is definitely a winner.

Now this is the Letizia I love. Chic but still professional and appropriate :flowers: best we have seen her since the beautiful purple suit.

A great look on Letizia,very professional and elegant look,great start to the wardrobe week!

Wonderful look! A necklace would make it perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom