Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Effortless look! Love that outfit matched with a trench coat over her outfit.

Letizia always looks wonderful in red. The outfit is great on her, love the trench. Her styling as always is on point.

Agreed. Letizia's styling looks always so elegant and effortless. Her hairstyles must be the best among royal ladies, always so beautiful and suitable with her faces hape. LOVE those earrings.

It all looks a bit mismatched and possibly just a last minute outfit change.

Her jacket and shoes look like they are going out for dinner and her pants as if they are out for a casual day. An Ard Ri is right...a mismatched outfit.

Letizia looked great! The outfit was put together perfectly. I like the light blush top with the white pants.
Lovely pumps!

I think she looks very well put together. The top (under the jacket) and the shoes are virtually the same blush color, and all of the colors are neutral and complimentary.

Just perfect!! The dress, the shoes, the hair!!!!

Uhm, sorry but no. I don't get why she stillsports peter pan collars at her age. They should be banned when a woman reaches and gets past her 20s

Uhm, sorry but no. I don't get why she stillsports peter pan collars at her age. They should be banned when a woman reaches and gets past her 20s

Was just going to say this! Absolutely perfect if you're younger than 12. Pretty hair though:flowers:

Was just going to say this! Absolutely perfect if you're younger than 12. Pretty hair though:flowers:

Right? The don't suit anybody who isn't a teenager.Plus, Letizia has a very slim silhoutte and a lot of sheath dresses look amazing on her so she only has to get rid of collars.:flowers:

The dress is too tight in the bust area, I find the look too girly for a woman of her age. Letizia looks like a doll, not in a good sense, but really plastic.

I knew this dress looked familiar. Pulled out a photo of my mother dated 1958 when she was 45 and darn if she isn't wearing one almost identical. Mother's skirt was a tad straighter [not all that much] but it sure was the same otherwise. Even the pink and gray combination same. Brought back nice memories. Another fashion "throwback" maybe?

The color and style is nice but the peter pan collar is not her age and the dress could be a size bigger. It look like she can't breathe in that dress anymore. I like the hair and I like her makeup, it's soft and fresh.

She looks wonderful int he grey dress.

Not a fan of the collar but otherwise she looks great. Her hair is amazing as ever. And I like the grey dress on her, if not for the collar.

Queen Letizia at the opening of the 11st international seminar on ‘’Language and journalism, the language of humor in journalism in Spanish’’ at the Monastery of Yuso in San Millan de la Cogolla, Spain.

OMG, what a ridiculous outfit for a Queen attending a language seminar, ugly leather pants with zipper, paired with evening sandals :eek::eek:

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2016/PPE16052558.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2016/PPE16052571.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2016/PPE16052557.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely inappropriate for the event!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom