Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Visiting the Palace etc

White suit and new black & white shirt (Letizia has a similar shirt in black & pink already)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cdn1RIuW8AEBB4S.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cdn1RIsWEAE2Yev.jpg

black & pink version
http://www.glamour.com/images/beauty/2015/11/queen-letizia-power-makeup-w540.jpg
Love the blouse and blazer, not liking the pants that she paired with them. I think this outfit needs a straight leg full length pant.

Love, love, love this suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why the spanish royals look always so informal. Maybe it's a cultural thing, but I would expect more elegant clothes for a easter service.

Not a great look but I love the jacket.

I wonder why the spanish royals look always so informal. Maybe it's a cultural thing, but I would expect more elegant clothes for a easter service.

I would be tickled to death if half of our church goers dressed even close to the royals. Here in many areas, casual is becoming almost unkempt. I remember back years ago when going to church EVER meant you dressed in "Sunday Best". Easter was over and above that. Shame most have lost their sense of style.

Where I am which is a few places, the majority of people were dressed above and beyond. Only men seemed to be lacking, certainly not the children and not young girls, no pants everything frilly. Love letizia outfit, just not the blouse, I have the exact one I use for jogging.

A nice look for a family mass on Easter. Simple and fresh. Letizia looked just fine, the jacket is just so gorgeous.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Letizia looked pretty great there. That coat and its colour are simply gorgeous. Her makeup is nicely done, lovely earrings. The only "complaint" I have is that I think she would have looked even better if she didn't tuck her top inside of her trousers...

The outfit was casual smart something Letizia excels at,it would be nice to see her dressing up a bit more for Easter Sunday Mass maybe a brooch or necklace but I know that's a long-shot.

I would be tickled to death if half of our church goers dressed even close to the royals. Here in many areas, casual is becoming almost unkempt. I remember back years ago when going to church EVER meant you dressed in "Sunday Best". Easter was over and above that. Shame most have lost their sense of style.

:lol: I just think that if one wear elegant clothes for Christmas, why shouldn't wears in the same way for Easter?

I like the look very professional and sharp looking,nice colour too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like everything about this look! Great suit, nice top and nice accessories. My only complaint, if one can call it so, it's Letizia's lengh of her hair.

I like everything about this look! Great suit, nice top and nice accessories. My only complaint, if one can call it so, it's Letizia's lengh of her hair.
I agree completely. This length is not doing anything for her. I kind of wish she would trim it about 2 inches, I was actually digging the shorter hair on her.:whistling:

I agree completely. This length is not doing anything for her. I kind of wish she would trim it about 2 inches, I was actually digging the shorter hair on her.:whistling:

Yes, at first I was baffled at her new hairstyle, but once I got used to it, i really like it, and now I can't picture her sporting long hair anymore.:lol: Hope she gets back to her bob soon.

Queen Letizia may have recycled this outfit 3 times, but she STILL looks AMAZING in it!!!:flowers:

Lovely and very flattering color and the tailoring is impeccable-a winning look for her no matter how many times she wears it!:flowers:

Queen Letizia may have recycled this outfit 3 times, but she STILL looks AMAZING in it!!!:flowers:
I agree. I just don't get the horror of someone wearing outfits more than once. I know that no one here on this forum can honestly say that they only wear any article of clothing [outfits, shoes, hats, jewelry] only once or less a year. Most probably wear the same slacks, pants, underwear, shoes weekly, if not daily.
JMO, but really quite silly

Nice outfit and Letizia is very relaxed looking ,the earrings are also lovely & new to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom