Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that top needs to disappear from her wardrobe. it's plain ugly.

I love the outfit. She looks very professional and I can't wait to see what she'll wear for the visit in the UK.

Love the jacket but not the top.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the outfit, especially the skirt.

I wonder if Letizia is letting her hair grow again. If so, it is nice but I much preferred the shorter style. We shall see ....

^^^I liked the shorter look as well Princess of Durham, but I wonder if a few inches gives her and her hairstylist more versatility.

Im quite liking the length it is at the minute - when she first got it cut short i felt it was too short and blunt and drastic. This is a nice length and softer on her features and as suggested will be easier to work with especially for tiara events.
She looks smart and professional today. She is the Queen of straight lines and no nonsense suits

I wonder if Letizia is letting her hair grow again. If so, it is nice but I much preferred the shorter style. We shall see ....

I wondered that myself. Hope she doesn't grow it out too much longer. This is a great length on her.

:previous: Let her grow it, she has to hold the Fleur-de-Lys at the UK State Visit. Then she can have it cut again :D

Excluding the skirt she looks nice.

Im quite liking the length it is at the minute - when she first got it cut short i felt it was too short and blunt and drastic. This is a nice length and softer on her features and as suggested will be easier to work with especially for tiara events.
She looks smart and professional today. She is the Queen of straight lines and no-nonsense suits
I think her hair is a good length at present, certainly enough to wear a tiara with ease. I too thought that the first blunt cut was a little too short and boxy and left little room for her to change it up or down for special occasions.

I agree she looks smart and professional, but she seems more the Queen of no frills and no fun rather than that of straight lines and no-nonsense suits. Sometimes I wish she was just a little softer and more romantic than cutting edge, boardroom chic.

For some reason I like this skirt on her. Not everyone can wear because of the direction of the stripes as you must be slim to carry it off. If not, this skirt could cause a woman to look quite wide. I think the two tone compliments her jacket and blouse perfectly without being showy. A very extremely professional look. It is what she likes and she aced it.

Yes, Letizia always looks great in red, and this was no exception!

Wonderful colour and a lovely outfit on queen Letizia today.

Wonderful colour and a lovely outfit on queen Letizia today.

Queen Letizia wore this outfit a few months ago and on this occasion we see a closer shot, I think. The skirt embroidery is as lovely a before and of-course the red colour is perfect for her!

:previous: Let her grow it, she has to hold the Fleur-de-Lys at the UK State Visit. Then she can have it cut again :D

:ROFLMAO::whistling::lol: Perfect observation!
Bye Bine

PS. I will continue dreaming.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Good repeat - red is a winner. May have preferred the suit with a contrast top under the jacket to add a different element but good appearance all in all

This is one of my favourite red outfits of her! It's well fitted and she looks amazing in it!

Love the suit especially the little rose detail. And the red coat with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom