Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm generally not a fan of armadillo and other animals prints/fabric on clothes, but the suit is fine on Letizia. I don't even mind the loose blouse.

I had hoped this one was lost for good as we hadn't seen it in a long time,its ok but Letizia has nicer pieces for such events. Letizia's hairstyle is really lovely like that.

I find most of her outfits bland looking and seems to have no thoughts regarding accessories such as a brooch/necklace/bracelets like her mother inlaw or sister in law Elena.

Last edited:
Letizia has never really been a jewellery person and it's true she isn't fond of brooches but just lately she doesn't wear her wedding or engagement or any other ring, nor watch or bracelet most of the time. I can't make up my mind whether her fingers and wrists have got too thin to wear them without them slipping or whether she is going deliberately for the long unadorned white arm look.

This suit only deserves to be burned and I had hoped it already was :whistling:. The blouse underneath doesn't make it any better.

The earrings are very nice but the suit looks so casual that I think they don't look good.

The suit is not one of my favourites, but it is nice still. But she should have had another blouse. And those earrings are definitely a wrong choice. Much smaller would have looked much better.

I love the style of the Queen today!!!! Nice and elegant!!!

She looks really good in the blue suit.

That suit needs to go, it's hideous! The color is great on her, loved her hair, make up, everything looked good put together.

From a distance the suit looked nice. But then got up close and saw the armadillo scales, and :bang: I agree, this suit needs to meet an incinerator. The color is great and event the cut, just not the scales.:sad:

I like the top. But not with the suit. Would be nice with a simpler outfit.

Love her hair and makeup. Stunning as usual :flowers:

Not a fan of the earrings, too big. Do find surprising she doesn't even wear her rings. But some women choose not to.

I love the color of the dress on her:flowers: The style wouldn't flatter everyone, the linear affect, but works on her slender form.

Looking at the old pic, I am even happier with her hair. I love her short stylish bob. Her hair always looks so elegant IMO. Love the look.:)

The purple dress is fantastic.

The colour of Letizia's latest dress is gorgeous, but I'm not a fan of the linear effect, although Letizia looks fantastic herself overall, so I think I'll give her a pass on that.

I've always liked this dress. Love her earrings! Hair looks nice but I do wish she would cut it shorter again. I must be the only one that liked her much shorter bob style:flowers:

I've never got tired of this dress, as it is so effortlessly chich and elegant. It is also interesting to see how different it has looked on Letizia, according to the accessories ad hairsyle she has sported. Personally, I like it better whit way short hair.

i get the impression we have seen this dress so many times, indeed! hope that after this time it gets neatly folded at the back of letizia's wardrobe. not that i don't like it, but it is starting to look a bit aged. :)

I also like this dress on the Queen. Always looks perfect. I am mostly impressed that her shape has remained constant so that the outfit still fit nicely. Not many her age can accomplish unless on the treadmill daily and watching what she eats. This woman has an extremely large healthy appetite so must be blessed with a brilliant metabolism. Wish I could say the same.

This woman has an extremely large healthy appetite so must be blessed with a brilliant metabolism. Wish I could say the same.

Just curious, how do you know the Queen has an "extremely large healthy appetite "?

I've never got tired of this dress, as it is so effortlessly chich and elegant. It is also interesting to see how different it has looked on Letizia, according to the accessories ad hairsyle she has sported. Personally, I like it better whit way short hair.

Same for me...nobody can wear them so wonderful, than Queen Letizia
BYe Bine

I also like this dress on the Queen. Always looks perfect. I am mostly impressed that her shape has remained constant so that the outfit still fit nicely. Not many her age can accomplish unless on the treadmill daily and watching what she eats. This woman has an extremely large healthy appetite so must be blessed with a brilliant metabolism. Wish I could say the same.

i would also like to know about how you know about the 'healthy appetite' hehe :)

it is true that they are often seen out in restaurants, but word from the media is that she is very careful with what she eats at home.

i also believe she has been reported to do quite a bit of exercise (zumba, yoga and pilates, from memory) - although possibly has a good metabolism too.

EDIT: i found the article

http://www.elmundo.es/loc/2016/01/23/56a27e74268e3ea9758b4632.html

it mentions that she is quite strict with her diet, eating always 3 egg whites for breakfast and following the Perricone diet.

Last edited:

How do you know what she eats?

The last authentic statement about Letizia's eating habits was revealed in 'sms gate', when her Compi Yogui, the close friend Javier Llopez Madrid, texted his love interest about the Queen that 'she eats only very little'. Somebody that close to Letizia must know I guess.

Her sister gave an interview and said that Letizia is very careful with what she eats. Never carbons and a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. If you eat five lettuces it doesn't mean you have a solid appetite. Letizia might have a good metabolism, but she is almost 45, it means that if you don't pay attention to what you eat, you earn weight.

This is a kind of new look foir Letizia, and I am glad she twisted her style a bit with a ponytail and an edgy skirt. I think her hair is not at its best and that the top looks really cheap though, but she dared a bit, so I have nothing negative so say about this look all in all.

i like this outfit a lot! the simplicity of it all looks beautiful on her. i wonder where her skirt comes from, i like it very much.

I really like the skirt Letizia is wearing:flowers: The earrings and her hair pulled back are great as well. The top is basic but goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom