Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 4: April 2015 - July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks amazing in anything she wears but I do not like her hair, I prefer her with long hair.

^^Letizia has both spectacular moments and total flops lol :D

June 30, 2015 - Letizia in a white and reprinted skirt matched with a red shirt and red heels and a flower red clutch.

Lovely look and great colors!

Full view ** Close up

I love the look. Beautiful colors and exquisite design. One of her best looks.

Love that shade of red on her. Adore the shoes! for once! Great hair and make up as usual.

July 1, 2015 - Letizia wearing a lovely white outfit matched with a creamy short coat.

Great and simple look. Love the hair style and the earrings with this look.

Full look ** Close up

I think this is the most lovely outfit to this trip for the Queen. Elegant.

I think this is the most lovely outfit to this trip for the Queen. Elegant.

I agree, certainly my favourite - white and cream always look great!

I agree Jack its another good colour choice and outfit for Letizia.

Great coat with the all white pants and top. Love the hair. The presidents wife looks overly fussy again, especially next to letitizia

July 1, 2015 - Letizia wearing a lovely white outfit matched with a creamy short coat.

Full look ** Close up
I think this haircut has been such a success! If anything, I think she gets more good looks out of the bob than she did with longer hair. And I see more confidence from her with the bob. Love it.

^^Letizia has both spectacular moments and total flops lol :D

Yes you are right. But, don't we all. Thank god that we all aren't photographed 24/7. We all might be shocked how our favorite clothes choices are seen through others' eyes with other's tastes. I find it fascinating that Letizia, Maxima and Mary suit themselves and don't seem to worry about our opinion. All three have hit homeruns with their clothing choices for events and then also quite often {IMO} struck out. It is what makes us all different.

I think this haircut has been such a success! If anything, I think she gets more good looks out of the bob than she did with longer hair. And I see more confidence from her with the bob. Love it.
I also agree that the new haircut was a success (I like it more now than the one she did a couple years back, I think it was after Sofia's birth).
It's strange, with long hair we can get more variety of hairstyles, but Letizia is doing more hairstyles with short hair than she did with long hair, and I'm loving it, especially the wavy look.

Couldn't agree with you more. Love this bob more and more every time I see it. Her hair looks so healthy and full like this. Hopefully she will keep it.

Full look ** Close up
I dislike this outfit for the occasion, to me the coat looks too big/warm, white pants with open shoes, its a casual dowdy housewife look for every other day but not for a state visit!!

I dislike this outfit for the occasion, to me the coat looks too big/warm, white pants with open shoes, its a casual dowdy housewife look for every other day but not for a state visit!!

The event was an informal one si imo the outfit was appropriate.

Letizia's latest outfit is great, and I absolutely love her curls. I like how cream is paired with white here as well.

Who is the lady she is with? They seem to be getting on well with each other. She reminds me of Princess Charlene, though is obviously not her.

Letizia she is with the First Lady of Mexico.The Kings of Spain they are to the state visit there this week.

July 7, 2015 - State visit to Spain. Letizia in a white Hugo Boss outfit.

Nice enough outfit but don't like the heels, the peep toe heels don't work with the look.

Hugo Boss ** Full view ** Side view

I like the whole outfit, it's fits beautifully. I can't decide whether I like the top with a skirt or trousers better!?

Given the intense heat in Spain the outfit is appropriate would but I do wish Letizia add a little regal touch to her outfits such a brooch or a bracelet every now and then.

Wonderful summer look. Well done Letizia.

Given the intense heat in Spain the outfit is appropriate would but I do wish Letizia add a little regal touch to her outfits such a brooch or a bracelet every now and then.
Oh, I so wish she would "throw us a bone" with the jewels every now and again. But we shall wait, just like we did with the new tiara.

For the moment both outfits is wonderful. Lets see the night.

Last edited:
Queen Letizia made two great choices for outfits on a summer day today. The white outfit is just fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom