Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ensemble is looking great. But a Little hat would have been the dot on the i!
BYe Bine

Without getting into the whole debate of hats and gloves or not, I did think the dress was not as special as it could have been for a state visit.

I don't like the flowery blouse but it is,all in all, an elegant outifit!

Letizia wearing yet another pants/jacket ensemble for Easter Sunday Mass,was hoping for a change this year as she's now the queen consort.

She's always a little casual for Easter but she looks nice within that framework.

Last edited:
Letizia's look today was very disappointing IMO, she looked like she was going to the office. She could've worn something some color in it. I know she likes to keep it semi casual and I am fine with that but I wish it was semi casual without it being a business look.

For heaven's sake, it is Easter! Dress for it, Queen Letizia!!

an OK look, although i expected something less business like and more classy for easter mass. leonor and sofia, although lovely, could have done with being more dressed up too (particularly leonor). this is an important date in the royal calendar of the monarchy of a catholic country.

The Easter outfit is very elegant and lovely. I love the jacket. I would have preferred a skirt or a dress though.

This Easter outfit is very beautiful, elegant and appropriate. Clean lines and no fuss, just the right choice for church. The jacket is beautiful and the top suits well with the whole outfit. I also like her bag.

Letizia dresses like an office girl/newsreader, not like a royal. Very often she looks like Felipe's assistant. IMO she needs help dressing for such key events, her lacking sense of dressing on such occasions has nothing to do with economics, Varela is far from cheap, as we can see his jackets cost easily 700 Euros upwards, his dresses over 1.000 Euros. She should mix and match better and buy some quality pieces instead of spending lots of money on her 103rd clutch or 211th pair of shoes or 46th grey suit.

Letizia dresses like an office girl/newsreader, not like a royal. Very often she looks like Felipe's assistant. IMO she needs help dressing for such key events, her lacking sense of dressing on such occasions has nothing to do with economics, Varela is far from cheap, as we can see his jackets cost easily 700 Euros upwards, his dresses over 1.000 Euros. She should mix and match better and buy some quality pieces instead of spending lots of money on her 103rd clutch or 211th pair of shoes or 46th grey suit.

I couldn't agree less. It's a pity as Letizia did dress lovely some years ago.
I think a lovely spring dress matched with a jacket would've been a perfect choice.

Very elegant and business-like!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely white top and matched nicely with the navy suit. The briefcase ruins the whole look for me.

Lovely white top and matched nicely with the navy suit. The briefcase ruins the whole look for me.
Would a briefcase also have ruined the looks of a male royal on their way to a meeting?

This a stunning look! The suit fits to perfection and the blouse is beautiful. Too bad she didn't dress this well for Easter Mass...

I do like that blouse. Anyone know maker?

I don't like the pants but I do love the jacket and shirt. The top especially looks beautiful.

Would a briefcase also have ruined the looks of a male royal on their way to a meeting?

Depends on the briefcase. The King of the Netherlands has various ones I am dying for example a handmade one of Fiorentina Siena Vacchetta (vegetable tanned Florence leather)... Don't ask me the price...

:eek:

But to answer your question: a briefcase will not ruin a look, neither for a male or a female royal, but surely can add somehing extra.

:flowers:

Last edited:

It would be different if a male royal carried on, no it wouldn't have ruined his outfit. As for a royal women, to me, it does ruin the outfit. To me the case did ruin her look unfortunately.

Great look on Letizia! Very professional.

Letizia is stuck in a rut with her jacket and pants look,if she jazzed it up a bit with a brooch/necklace it might not be so depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom