Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like girly look but Letizia manages to pull it off somehow

I LOVE her look today - it's modern, fresh and uncomplicated. The coat is classic, and the shoe is the perfect pop of subtle color.

Letizia seems very coquettish today and very chic! I love the look and particularly like her hair styled in this way.

The white coat looks similar to one worn by the Duchess of Cambridge last week in Portsmouth.

Today's outfit is one of Letizia's best ever. She looks so effortlessly chic and elegant with that wonderful coat. And the striped top fits her like a glove, and so well with the skirt. And she has found herself a hairdo, which is stylish, youthful and perky.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd...._=1431185848_3798082fb50d9dd143db8087cc37f76e
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd...._=1434870026_e71a9e7b3f722dbac8c6500ff773ea87
I do agree with you. Love the cashmere white coat and striped top fits well. High waist skirt can only be worn by woman with tiny waist. Anyone else would look hilarious. Hair a good choice for over 40 woman. Any parent would be proud if their daughter looked this clean and well put together. Plus, she looks so very happy. Almost like she has a happy secret she is having a hard time keeping inside.

Last edited:
I like this top much better than the white blouse and the skirt looks great with it. I do like her hair this way. Very nice!

She looks so chic! The coat is stunning and the outfit is so elegant and lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
The coat is lovely and the dress underneath is very interesting. Im not fond of the clutch and pumps matched with this look, they look mismatched.

Letizia made a great tribute to Picasso, who was known of wearing striped T-shirts.

She looked modern and fashionable. Hopefully, she will continue to stop recycling the same outfits and tried a new look.

Love her look today! Very chic and flattering. I don't care for her hair, however, as it looks messy. Love her white cashmere coat as it's a classic, but would like to see a scarf with it to give it a little oomph..

This is probably my favourite look from Letizia this month (or maybe even this year) so far. She looks amazing! I love her coat, and I do agree with An Ard Ri on how it's similar to the coat the Duchess of Cambridge wore in Portsmouth recently. I think the belt is a little different though as Letizia's has been tied in a knot/bow, whereas I don't think Catherine's was. I also love Letizia's hair, it looks very elegant. However, it does look a bit like she hasn't brushed it for a while, but I think that might be because her hair appears to be quite thin.

great looks recently on Letizia. Love the fact she has been getting clothes from Carolina Herrana and they suit her so well. She has been every part the modern stylish young Queen this past year

leather suits her very much! She looks professional and quit formal without resulting in being trivial or tacky

Letizia looks stunning and a very polished look!

Queen Letizia has been looking particularly good these last few engagements and cut and fit of the black suit and the leather outfit are exquisite.

So stylish and yet understated. She makes elegance look so easy.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

So stylish and yet understated. She makes elegance look so easy

I certainly agree. Lovely look and really like her hair as it is well calmed down but still clean looking and shiny.

Perfectly stated, Elly C!! Very smart and chic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom