Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the skirt but I don't like the top. I love her hair and earrings though.

I agree with the others that both the top and the skirt fabrics look cheap and also poorly made. I do like her hair up, although it has looked better. Her make-up is lovely.

This is not one of her best looks. Despite the sequins on the top and the color selection "black", the overall look is "casual" . . . I think that the polo collar and the belt are the "culprits". (Ah, the top even has a front zipper) :ermm: . . . But I like her hair and makeup ;)

Last edited:
Oh no sequin top with a zipper,yuk. It looks thrown together and the two pieces don't go together. Too much unrelieved black. Nice hair, earrings and make up.

The top is horrible,however her hair,earrings and skirt are nice but Letizia can do better especially for a formal reception at the Palacio Real.

The top is horrible,however her hair,earrings and skirt are nice but Letizia can do better especially for a formal reception at the Palacio Real.

I don't hate the outfit, just the dark color on Letizia. She should always wear bright colors around face as dark drags her slight features down. I like the top, but not on her. Maxima could wear with ease. Her hair and make-up looks clean and well cared for. Over-all, she looks like she went to a bit of trouble with that appearance, but just the color did nothing for her slim shape. Plus, this looks like one of those outfits that does not photo well. Might have looked better in person [we have all been there]. I always admire the color choices of Queen Elizabeth II as all current colors that she wears complements her skin tone and photos extremely well.

A nice business look for her-not too casual and not too stuffy-I also like the combination of colors here

Nothing to write home about, but very business like. She needs color to look her best.

January 27, 2015 - Letitia in a lovely combination of grey and red. The jacket is such a great style on her.

Full view

I love this look on her! Just one little, bitty complaint. I'd love it more if the jacket was a little longer. :)

She looks great. I absolutely love the jacket.

I understand that she wants to look professional but franky she should throw away those shoes:ermm:. There are other options if she doesn't like wearing heels...

I understand that she wants to look professional but franky she should throw away those shoes:ermm:. There are other options if she doesn't like wearing heels...

Totally agree. A pair of ballet flats would be better if didn't want to wear heels.

I think she wore these terrible shoes last year to the same event,horrible shoes that do nothing for this not so good to start with outfit.Whats with the folded arm pose,Letizia looks more managing director than Queen consort of Spain.

I think the suit and men's shoes idea is quite extraordinary because Queen Letitia has very specific design tastes throughout her wardrobe, and this is a kind of extra dimension she wears once in a while seemingly just for the sake of it.
I don't suppose it would be so bad if she wore gents shoes regularly.

The blouse, by the way, is very nice!

Much as I don't really like the look with the mens suit and shoes, I think it is just a little bit of fun when she is ordinarily dressed in formal, classic clothes.

One of her worst looks, too masculine, the shoes, the buttoned up shirt.

The shoes are very "in" currently, though I would have liked more "punching" or brogue look. As to wearing ballet flats ... given that she usually wears heels they are probably too flat for her and with little arch support. These shoes do probably have ample arch support. I'm at the point in life where I will never criticize shoes that are comfortable. Truly, they could be much, much worse. :)

The shoes are very "in" currently, though I would have liked more "punching" or brogue look. As to wearing ballet flats ... given that she usually wears heels they are probably too flat for her and with little arch support. These shoes do probably have ample arch support. I'm at the point in life where I will never criticize shoes that are comfortable. Truly, they could be much, much worse. :)

Queen Letitia must be more cutting edge than I thought! It's possible, perhaps Letizia likes to have a day-off wearing high heels from time to time!

Letizia's has had those God awful men shoes for a number of years now and they were never a good look on her,just when I had forgotten they existed back she comes with them :sick:

IMO Letizia can't pull off the masculine look, she far too petite. She suit is dull and boring, she looks like some assistant of the delegation.

To the cinema she wore ripped jeans and boots
Image - TinyPic - Kostenlose Bild- und Videospeicherung und gemeinsame Nutzung von Fotos

Hideous men's shoes at the same event last year when she was the Princess of Asturias

Queen Letizia of Spain Pictures - Spanish Royals Attend FITUR Tourism Fair - Zimbio

Queen Letizia of Spain Pictures - Spanish Royals Attend FITUR Tourism Fair - Zimbio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom