Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the same look she opted for at the meeting about malnutrition in italy a couple of months ago? Wonderful!

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree on the bad hair day and it seems it's her hairstyle when she can be bothered to do anything with her hair, a ponytail would've looked great with this dress. I really like this new dress, the combination works and it fits her shape perfectly.

The new dress is truly great, IMO one of the nicest clothes she's worn lately, classic yet original with the two colour combo and the shoulder detail.

Pity about the hair.

I love this dress. It looks great on Letizia.

The only thing I'm not liking is her hair. I agree that a ponytail would have worked perfectly.

I love this dress. It looks great on Letizia.

The only thing I'm not liking is her hair. I agree that a ponytail would have worked perfectly.
The dress perfect and Letizia certainly has the slim shape to carry it off perfectly. I like the sleeve effect as it draws attention to face and evens out the shape perfectly. Sleeveless just doesn't work IMO.

Now her hair a bit off. Pony tails I dislike on anyone over the age of 40. Looks like a sheep dressed up like a lamb. A nice up do that is informal would have been perfect. Women with thin stringy hair needs constant care to look well. The fast brushing and out the door doesn't work. Maxima and Letizia have similar stringy hair. Both need help when wearing down and just hanging. You know their hair looks so much better with a structured style.

The dress perfect and Letizia certainly has the slim shape to carry it off perfectly. I like the sleeve effect as it draws attention to face and evens out the shape perfectly. Sleeveless just doesn't work IMO.

Now her hair a bit off. Pony tails I dislike on anyone over the age of 40. Looks like a sheep dressed up like a lamb. A nice up do that is informal would have been perfect. Women with thin stringy hair needs constant care to look well. The fast brushing and out the door doesn't work. Maxima and Letizia have similar stringy hair. Both need help when wearing down and just hanging. You know their hair looks so much better with a structured style.

I thought the same when I saw the pics:lol:. Letizia seemed to have better hair a while ago, or is it only me? I even like her with less make up. Fab dress:flowers:

I was also thinking of Maxima and her recent horror hair days,though Letizia's is not quite as bad.Other than the bad hair the outfit was good.

that dress is beautiful. possibly one of my favourite of letizia's looks ever!

I'm probably the odd one out here, but I don't particularly like Letizia's dress. It suits her, but it's just not really my cup of tea. I also agree about her hair, and I've noticed that sometimes with Maxima's too, but I actually think Maxima's hair is better than Letizia's. But, Letizia can look lovely when she has her hair in plaits and buns. This isn't meant in a snarky way, just a genuine question, but do we know if Letizia has a hairstylist?

The dress is very lovely and elegant.

I love this dress! But I pretty much love anything CH.

I have the exact same problem with my hair - it's about moisture and static electricity, and there's very little to be done about it unless you want to plaster your hair down, which obviously creates more/other problems.

This isn't meant in a snarky way, just a genuine question, but do we know if Letizia has a hairstylist?

Definitely she has a hair dresser who would color her hair, cut and do her up-do's for major events but I doubt she has anyone for the smaller events because her hair doesn't look like it's done by anyone professional. Maybe she does call someone in when she is up for it.

:previous: Letizia looks great. Whilst the top is not to my personal taste, I think Letizia wears it well. I love her lipstick, too.

:previous: Letizia looks great. Whilst the top is not to my personal taste, I think Letizia wears it well. I love her lipstick, too.
I agree she looks good and can pull off that window check-top due to her shape. Not exactly my taste for me. The normal woman would look like a tank in something that square in design. For some reason it doesn't on her. Mary could pull off also.

The overall look is nice but ruined with the red clutch IMO.

Her lipstick ruins it for me. Too dark! Also, her whole face is darker than her neck... Any one else notice?

I preferred the outfit with her coat on as I do not like her top at all and the coat hid it.On the plus Letizia has a much better hairstyle today .

She looks very elegant. I love the coat.

I don't like this! Makeup very heavy, although that could be the lighting.

I love this black ensemble. :flowers: Very chic imo (sans the red clutch).

Delivery of Gold Medals "Eixo Atlântico do Noroeste Peninsular" and closure of General Assembly

outside white coat
http://imagenes.renr.es/resources/jpg/0/3/1424357473330.jpg
http://imagenes.renr.es/resources/jpg/5/9/1424357422495.jpg

repeat of the high waisted skirt with a new black & white striped top
http://imagenes.renr.es/resources/jpg/3/7/1424364871473.jpg
http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/sc/x/default/2015/02/19/00121424370302165163133/Foto/.jpg
http://imagenes.renr.es/resources/jpg/9/0/1424365650209.jpg

skirt with white blouse a month ago
http://us.hellomagazine.com/images/stories/1/2015/01/13/000/021/859/body_3_5.jpg
Not fond of today's look at all. The white coat looks like a bathrobe, for me the striped top is too casual, Letizia looks like a school girl. Even though the hair is up I don't like the look, quite messy.

I quite like the white coat ,not mad about the white stripped top underneath,in all not too bad!

Today's outfit is nice. Love the coat and I actually like the striped top with the skirt. The white top she had on last month with the skirt looked a little big, this one is fitted and makes the whole outfit a little more chic. The hair is actually what makes the outfit for me, very pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom