Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of this look at all. I don't like the style or color of the suit. Not to mention those horrible shoes.

IMO Letizia can't pull off the masculine look, she far too petite. She suit is dull and boring, she looks like some assistant of the delegation.

To the cinema she wore ripped jeans and boots
Image - TinyPic - Kostenlose Bild- und Videospeicherung und gemeinsame Nutzung von Fotos

Her cinema outfit is super cute. I really love this look on her. I personally think her casual style is so much better than her business style.

Last edited:
She kind of reminds me of a bodyguard here lol
Why isn't she wearing suits like the one she wore for her engagement? Well cut and elegant.

Ghastly shoes! I don't care for the masculine look on Letizia... Very unflattering for a future queen.

Maybe she wears them because it is a tourism fair ... I would hate to be a tourist and wear the normally VERY high heels she usually wears. Be grateful she is not wearing trainers like the "normal" tourist. :)

There some Very fashionable shoes other than trainers that the "normal" tourist can choose from, trust me! They are every bit as comfortable, as well.

The shoes are very "in" currently, though I would have liked more "punching" or brogue look. As to wearing ballet flats ... given that she usually wears heels they are probably too flat for her and with little arch support. These shoes do probably have ample arch support. I'm at the point in life where I will never criticize shoes that are comfortable. Truly, they could be much, much worse. :)

Ha ha I too like comfortable shoes. She does look a little masculine but what the hell she's not showing anything she shouldn't do what's it matter

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

No one wears these simple suits as well as Letizia. She looks good, seemed to have a great time, and it is nice to see her in brown. There is nothing wrong with the shoes either, a woman can wear walkers sometimes. They look nice and comfortable.

Very pretty dress. I do wish she would recycle the green shift dress. That is a favorite of mine. I suppose that I just like her in brighter colors.

Grey or black seem to be Letizia's favourite colours of late,of the two black suits her better.

Queen Letizia attends the Opening ceremony of the '1st International Symposium on Cancers of the Skin'

recycled grey shift dress
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-g...1000x750/g=G0000qPFoC8XdlgQ/FR-DI0889-003.jpg
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-g...1000x750/g=G0000qPFoC8XdlgQ/FR-DI0889-070.jpg

I have never been fond of this dress. It always seems like it's too tight and that she can't breathe in it.

Grey or black seem to be Letizia's favourite colours of late,of the two black suits her better.

I like both colors on her and prefer black for the evening looks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I quite like that dress on her, not a fan of the folds that it makes around her body though

I love her black suit at the Antena 3 TV Channel anniversary party so much. It's so sleek and chic. One of her best recent looks so far. The earrings are really nice and I'm glad she wore an updo.

Colour doesn't exactly flatter her, but the outfit suits her well.

And the heels are brilliant!

I think Letizia looks great, and I love that shade of purple on her. I think her hair is a little boring and slightly unkempt here though. I think her fake bob that she sometimes wears would've looked nice and interesting with this outfit.

I love the outfit. The heels are wonderful!

Lovely suit and a wonderful color on her. Unfortunately the look is a miss though, the shirt underneath is way too boring and the overall look is lacking accessories IMO. This would've been a great look if she wore a nice printed top underneath.

Love the way he coordinates his tie to her outfit. :flowers: Says something about them personally as a couple. Very sweet.

I don't like the shirt but the suit and the shoes are beautiful! I love that deep shade of purple.

:previous: I agree! Not a fan of the shirt but that color is gorgeous and Letizia always look smart in suits!

I love the plummy color on her and think it's overall a very polished "executive" look on her-the shoes make the outfit IMHO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom