Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 2: July 2014 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing the shoes came first and Felipe was handed the tie by his wife lol.

I'm guessing the shoes came first and Felipe was handed the tie by his wife lol.

:p

You shatter my romantic vision of Felipe watching his wife dress and deliberately choosing the tie to go with her shoes. ;)

I think it's more probable that he chose his tie and then she made the choice for the shoes because the beige isn't what you would expect Letizia to choose. IMO. :D

I loved Letizia's skirt at the time of Felipe's Proclamation, but now I'm not so sure how I feel about it. I like the white and the boldness of the black designs, but I don't think the designs themselves are particularly my style, and they also look slightly awkward to me. Her top goes well with her skirt and her shoes, hair and earrings are nice though.

I really like her latest outfit. That shade of purple goes well with the black and the whole look is rather stylish and professional. Having said that, I'm not a fan of the belt as it looks a little out of place to me. It would be nice to see a better photo of her shoes.

Her very petite-ness never fails to blow me away. Of course, I am tall and sturdy - so I feel this way about a lot of people.
We never give her credit for this - but she knows how to avoid common mistakes that petites can make.
I love a lot of her choices. Some, I think are OK. Rarely, since becoming a Queen does she completely disappoint.
I do wonder where all those plain, white blouses went? To some excellent women's shelter, I hope? And good riddance, IMHO. ;):lol:

:p

I think it's more probable that he chose his tie and then she made the choice for the shoes because the beige isn't what you would expect Letizia to choose. IMO. :D

I think the nude shoes don't go to well with this outfit, black would have been better.
http://static1.purepeople.com/artic...roi-felipe-vi-et-la-reine-letizia-950x0-1.jpg

I really like her latest outfit. That shade of purple goes well with the black and the whole look is rather stylish and professional. Having said that, I'm not a fan of the belt as it looks a little out of place to me. It would be nice to see a better photo of her shoes.

I don't like men's shoes on Letizia at all.
http://www.mujerhoy.com/pic.aspx?w=640&h=530&img=gtres_u267291_0325565996851.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree,they look horrible and do nothing for the outfit.
I agree that they do nothing for the outfit. Those men's "oxford" type shoes really only look proper on women wearing jeans. Females here spending thousands on big named brands and wearing with skirts or other straight pants look like they have a problem with their feet. My granny comes to mind.

I'm not a fan of Letizia's shoes at all. Has Felipe been giving her advice on footwear? :D

Those shoes look like orthopedic ones...

That's interesting. I think the same - Letizia has worn masculine shoes/shoes similar to these in the past, so perhaps she has a problem with her feet sometimes which results in her having to wear orthopedic shoes from time to time. We'll never know though - it could also have been a case of Letizia not thinking of any other shoes to wear with that outfit, or getting ready quickly and these were the first pair of shoes she saw.

It is one of Queen Letizia's better suits. It is obvious that a designer copied Chanel.

Letizia looked great. Loved the suit.

Last edited:
Great looking suit and she wears it well, the only problem is the shoes, I don't like suede shoes on a woman, they seem to make the feet look bigger then they are, a nice soft leather pump would have been my cup of tea. Everything else is perfect, the hair and make-up are again perfection, the purse is okay, but the suit is what really does it, very well done.

Back to clunkier shoes which is not for her. Everything is is perfect for her tiny frame, lace, checks, texture on suit fabric

I must be on my own here as whilst I think Letizia herself looks nice, I'm not a huge fan of her latest suit. It's just not really my cup of tea, and there's also too much going on with the pattern of the fabric for me. The fabric also reminds me of the sofas in my late great-aunt's house. I do like her shoes however, that colour is great and goes well with the rest of the outfit. Her hairstyle is also nice, I like how it's straight yet slightly wavy (or at least to me it is) at the same time.

I've always liked this outfit on Letizia and I do think it really suits her petite frame.

I don't care much for this suit, I just wish her hair would be styled differently for her not looking too old.

I have also always liked this suit and it was great to see Letizia use it again. She looks always good in it.

Letizia looks wonderful! Grey looks great on her and she also looks trés chic. I do wish she would've experimented with her hair a bit more though, as I'm getting a little tired of seeing her hair down for most of the time. Having said that, with this outfit, I can't imagine her in a different hairstyle - as much as I love her buns, a bun IMO would've looked a little odd here.

Even though her suit is old, it's the first time I've seen it as I only really started to become interested in the European Royals at the time of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's wedding, and first started to properly follow their activities and whereabouts (OK, now I sound like I stalk them but I don't :D) when I joined the forums.

Nice suit and shoes! I'm with Dazzling...a different hairstyle would be most welcome.

A different hairstyle screams this look because it is obscuring the neckline and detail of this suit.

I just loved the Chanel-like suit and her accessories are wonderful with it! Her hair looks wonderful, as well.
I'm not too keen on the grey suit. It is so dull. Her hair looks drab and unfinished. A little color would be welcome...

It seems Letizia like that top very much... It suits her but uhm isn't it too casual and not formal? tThe shoes don't match the rest IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom