Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: April 2019 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 14 of the thread for Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: October 2018 - March 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Queen Letizia at an event on "Media and Mental Health" today, April 3, wearing a Carolina Herrera blouse and Hugo Boss pants:

** Full view ** Upper part ** April 2018 **

Last edited:
This is the Easter Sunday Mass outfit from last year if I recall correctly?

yes, the war-of-the-queens outfit ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Black boots and polo top do nothing for it and make it look like a drab outfit.

Queen Letizia at an event on "Media and Mental Health" today, April 3, wearing a Carolina Herrera blouse and Hugo Boss pants:

** Full view **

Looks very neat and clean even though I am not a lover of ankle pants. I always think of a flood.

Queen Letizia visited the School of Engraving and Graphic Design to present graduation diplomas and the "Tomás Francisco Prieto Award" today, April 8. I wish she would finally get rid of this Hugo Boss shirt:

** Full view ** Upper part ** October 2018 ** May 2018 **

I like the skirt even less than the top. One of the ugliest combinations Letizia owns.

For all that I like when Letizia repeats, I find that she repeats the outfit EXACTLY. She doesn't seem to mix and match, which sometimes does a dis-service to the pieces.

I like the skirt, but I didn't like it the first time she wore it with that top... nor the second time she wore it the same top. This third time? Bah.

Wear the skirt with a different top, Letizia! Wear the top with a different bottom. Let us appreciate the pieces separately.

Imagination is not her strong point :previous:

The top is horrible and does nothing for the nice jacket and skirt other that ruin the look.

I actually quite like Letizia's top though the skirt is a bit of a mess in terms of design and colours.

Wear the skirt with a different top, Letizia! Wear the top with a different bottom. Let us appreciate the pieces separately.

Please no! Never wear any of the pieces separately or together again!

** Full view ** Upper part ** April 2018 **
Now this is a really elegant ensemble and the nearest I can come to what could be called Letizia's personal style.

Queen Letizia wore her Zara snake print skirt again for the launch of the Project "(In) form" today, April 4:

** Full view ** Upper part ** January 2019 **
And then she wears a shapeless patterned rag that sucks the life out of her!

And Letizia later today in black at a memorial service:

** Full view ** Upper part **
And then turns out immaculately if uninspiringly dressed in total black. But it has style.

Queen Letizia visited the School of Engraving and Graphic Design to present graduation diplomas and the "Tomás Francisco Prieto Award" today, April 8. I wish she would finally get rid of this Hugo Boss shirt:

** Full view ** Upper part ** October 2018 ** May 2018
Please no! Never wear any of pieces . or together again!
A Beige bleurgh suit and separate can never be redeemed even if it was made of leather. It is still matronly meh. Burn it or bury it.

The dress looks ok at least some colour but im really dissapointed to see the ugly gold and roses earrings over and over again. her new star earrings :(

To pair this dress with the coat looks very odd. I don't like the hair at all, the dark tone is very unflattering compared to the blonde highlights she used to have.

I don't think the coat does anything especially as Letizia is wearing as a cape.

I prefer her hair darker and agree those earrings are not at all nice.

At first glance I didn't like Letizia's dress because of the pleats, though now I rather like it and think it suits her. Agree that the coat doesn't really go well with it, however.

To pair this dress with the coat looks very odd. I don't like the hair at all, the dark tone is very unflattering compared to the blonde highlights she used to have.

I don't care for the darker hair color either. The touch of blonde added softness to her look. The dark is too harsh.

The bottom part of the dress is very unflattering.

Again a mismatch I don't that coat does anything for Letizia's outfits and its a really nice one ,the look has a Duchess of Sussex vibe about it.

I think this is perhaps Letizia's nicest Easter Sunday outfit ,in the past she has been far too casual.

I think this is perhaps Letizia's nicest Easter Sunday outfit ,in the past she has been far too casual.

I agree with you, often she is dressed very casually for the Easter Sunday service.

Have we seen Letizia in a dress before at Easter service after her wedding? Defo one of the nicer outfits of previous years.
The hair almost looks like a dark wig, the highlights were much better.

Have we seen Letizia in a dress before at Easter service after her wedding? Defo one of the nicer outfits of previous years.
The hair almost looks like a dark wig, the highlights were much better.
I think she wore dresses in 2005 and 2006 if I'm not mistaken. The year she took baby Leonor (it was 2006), she was definately wearing a dress (or skirt).

Love her look. The dress is grogeous, not too formal, but propriate for church service. Her hair looks beautiful and healthy.

I love Leticia's look here. Love the length of the dress and the patterns and her hair is that "glossy healthy" look.

I have no issue with pants for church. Pants aren't automatically casual.

That said I really like this look. A very pretty dress. Her hair looks great :flowers:

Its dark dress but the flowers make it look more cheerful. Simple and lovely look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom