Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: April 2019 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care for her dress, but it's nice to see her dressed appropriately for Easter Mass.

:happyeaster:

She always goes dressed for the church. I do not understand so much ultra religious conservatism. At least, in Spain it is not like that, thanks to dioes.
Queen Letizia is beautiful with that blue dress with flowers and her hair, with her daughters, is magnificent.
The three have been perfect ... and they would have been if the three of them wear pants.
It is strange that people do not understand that they dress as they do in Spain, they do not have to dress as in other ultra conservative countries in religion as the British or Americans

It is nice, fashionable and suits her a lot. Very good choice

She always goes dressed for the church. I do not understand so much ultra religious conservatism. At least, in Spain it is not like that, thanks to dioes.
Queen Letizia is beautiful with that blue dress with flowers and her hair, with her daughters, is magnificent.
The three have been perfect ... and they would have been if the three of them wear pants.
It is strange that people do not understand that they dress as they do in Spain, they do not have to dress as in other ultra conservative countries in religion as the British or Americans

Women wear pants to mass in The United States. Only a few religions are so conservative that a skirt is essential. In fact in some churches, shorts are acceptable attire.

Women wear pants to mass in The United States. Only a few religions are so conservative that a skirt is essential. In fact in some churches, shorts are acceptable attire.

Yes its quite common here in Ireland but given that Easter Sunday the most important day in the Christian calendar and being Queen of Spain warrant a little more effort for this occasion.

Infanta Elena was also very often looking far too casual for the Easter Day Mass.

Yes its quite common here in Ireland but given that Easter Sunday the most important day in the Christian calendar and being Queen of Spain warrant a little more effort for this occasion.

Infanta Elena was also very often looking far too casual for the Easter Day Mass.

I was responding to the previous poster’s idea that churches in the U.S. are ultraconservative and require the wearing of skirts.
Yes, generally people dress up more for Easter and Christmas services.

I like this outfit of Letizia's, which does seem more "queenlike" for Easter than previous years.

Yes, a broad range of clothing is acceptable for churches in the US. I wore dark jeans this morning and was right in the middle somewhere between the Easter dresses with fascinators and the shorts, T-shirts and flip-flops.

I like this outfit of Letizia's, which does seem more "queenlike" for Easter than previous years.
Yes it does and I'm probably in the minority but I really like the darker hair on Letizia.

Letizia looks great and Leonor and Sofia are angelically beautiful!

Picture perfect today-the shoes and handbag are wonderful accessories to the overall outfit and her hair is sublime!

This is a beautiful outfit. I like the little touches of purple.

I adore this outfit.

She looks much better with some lighter color in her hair; the dark is so harsh.

Lovely outfit on Letizia today,would have preferred an updo hairstyle at this event.

Letizia looks gorgeous; such a chic and sophisticated outfit. One of my favourites.

I like this dress on Letizia. Today's look would be much better with a necklace or brooch!

Its a nice dress but like yesterday wasn't overly keen on the hairstyle though not as messy looking as London at least.

Letizia looks gorgeous today. I wasn't sure about the colours at first but now think they look great on her.

I loved the Massimo Dutti dress and I really want to know who is her tailor/alters all her outfit. He/she is so darn good at his/her job...

Does anyone know?

Queen Letizia arrived in Mozambique this evening, April 28, wearing a nice blue dress Carolina Herrera dress (arrival outfit, no real evening wear..):

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I love this denim shirt dress. Good fit and length. A bit casual, yet, professional look.

I wish she would cut her hair a little shorter (miss her bob hairstyle).

:previous:

Letizia recycled an Intropia suit, a Zara top and Uterque shoes:

** May 2018 **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom