Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: April 2019 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like the green. The red would have been great except I don't care for lace dresses. The pink was gorgeous.

Love this colour on Queen Letizia and a very nice summery feel to the look.

This is a lovely dress on Letizia. It's nice to see her branching out a bit, and this one looks cool, feminine and summery.

This is a perfect dress! I wouldn't mind it for myself. That shade of green suits Letizia well, too.

Queen Letizia in Valencia today, July 22, recycling a red Carolina Herrera dress:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** October 2018 **

The red dress is very beautiful.

Queen Letizia at the inaugural conference for the summer courses of the International School of Music of the Princess of Asturias Foundation today, July 25 - nice!

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I love the color but not the print.

Queen Letizia during a visit to the Maria Moliner and Larra Rooms of the National Library of Spain today, July 30, wearing her lovely Adolfo Dominguez skirt again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2018 ** July 2018 **

Last edited:
It looks much nicer minus the black belt and paired with a lighter coloured top this time round.

IMO the cool tone of the skirt doesn't go with the nude pink top or shoes.

Out of the three appearances so far I prefer the first one with the blue pairing the most and today's the least.

I love this skirt. I think I like it best with the dark blue top.

I liked the first picture I saw of today's outfit because the top looked cream and was a nice look with the skirt. Then the upper close-up above makes the top look like it is light pink. The cream works but if it truly is pink it doesn't seem to go as well. My favorite is the pairing with navy blue. The one thing I hate is those horrid shoes with the plastic part over her instep. Not only does it look tacky, it also looks like it could dig into your foot.

that skirt is so lovely. agreed that the top isn't the best match for it but i still really like the summery vibe of the whole outfit. (minus the shoes - that plastic band is hideous)

Queen Letizia looked lovely on both occasions,the shade of green on her jump suit really stood out and suited her.

Lovely, summer-y white dress on Letizia. Not too keen on the jumpsuit though.

Perfectly fine summer holidays casual look on queen Letizia today.

I'm not so sure that it is so suitable for the Queen of Spain to go out with such short pants. Shorter than her teens daughters

They are not so short that she’s in danger of showing her derriere, plenty of leg is still covered. And she is on vacation.

I already mentioned in the spanish thread...but...I'm speechless. I have that dress...Never had anything that a royal wore before...Is it weird to feel crazily happy? :D

Lucky you... you have the taste of a Queen!

Lucky you... you have the taste of a Queen!
Thanks :D Actually, I love Adolfo Dominguez, but never had a chance to buy anything from him. My cousin married last year, therefore, I decided to buy that dress for the wedding. I wonder how Letizia got the dress, it is not recent and it's the first time she's using it. Maybe she bought it last year and only decided to wear it now?

Beautiful dress on queen Letizia just horrible looking footware for the summer holiday shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom