Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: October 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great check dress, not many could wear such large checks and not look huge. Red and black look terrific. The super high heels look painful

I really like the houndstooth dress. I think the slimmer style looks so much better on Letizia than the fuller skirted dresses she has been wearing lately. The red accents are nice but those shoes are going to ruin her feet.

Love, love, love the hounds tooth. And especially love the length. And the red accents are fabulous.

Very nice! Love the pattern and fit of the dress and the red accents! Not in love with her hair:flowers:

A lovely, elegant look for the Queen today!!

i was so excited to see her engagement suit out and about after all these years! :) as far as i know, very few royal ladies reused their engagement day outfits so it was most unexpected.

I think most were mistaken about Leti's lastest look. It was not a dress, it was a matched blouse and skirt.

It was a lovely look! I have a blouse with the same pattern, thought the design is different (long sleeves).

Letizia's houndstooth top and skirt looked fresh and lovely together. Liked that she added red pumps and red coat. I would have added some bracelets but I guess she's not into them. Very elegant look.

Very classy and polished look on queen Letizia,those earrings were a perfect accompaniment to the outfit.

I love this look. Very regal and it's giving me Audrey Hepburn vibes. Particularly love those shoes.

What a perfect dress for her! Wide horizontal stripes, wide box pleats at the waistline, everything that most mere mortals would look just terrible in. CH is perfect to dress her.

Great classic look on her. CH rarely does her wrong :flowers:

Horizontal stripes and pleats, not a look many can pull off well.

:previous:

yes, horizontal stripes and pleats are hard to pull off well but on Letizia this outfit looks great. Also beautifully styled hair. Very elegant look.

Its a nice dress but it needs something to jazz it up belt,bangle ,bracelet Letizia so often lacks imagination and wears the outfit exactly as if it were on a mannequin in a dept store.

I think Letizia looks very beautiful and elegant. Love the colour of her shoes, too.

Now that lovely dress Letizia wore on Feb 23 wonderful and I must admit that not much in the line of jewelry should be worn with it or one could look like a "hobby-Horse" at a fair. I would have enjoyed long larger earrings or dark colored one strand choker, but absolutely nothing else. She looks really nice.

I dont like this dress even after its fourth outing. I really miss her lighter hairs, the black/dark hairs do not suit her imo. Her previously worn pearl earrings were a better choice:cool::ermm:

A lovely dress and hairstyle just wish she'd worn nicer earrings for the occasion.

The grey dress was a bit plain and boring. The length doesn't help. Don't think even jewelry would have helped. Not her usual sleek professional look.

I love this second look. A great dress, happy to see again. And love her hair. :flowers:

Its a nice gown but i find it still a pity that they don't wear long black gowns with mantillas and Order for the flag ceremonies anymore. It looked so regal.

Its a nice gown but i find it still a pity that they don't wear long black gowns with mantillas and Order for the flag ceremonies anymore. It looked so regal.

i agree - it was just about the only ocasion we had to see the spanish royals in mantillas. sofia used to go in long dress and matilla, and so did letizia when she joined the SRF, but she stopped doing so after she became queen. who knows, perhaps it is her way of modernising the court but it is a real shame that an element so associated with spanish tradition no longer has its place in the court. she also didn't wear a white one when visiting the pope so i guess she has done without for ever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom