Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to assume that the power went out at the palace this morning and she had to get dressed in the dark, because that outfit is awful and that is the only excuse that I can come up with to justify such bad fashion. Or all the mirrors in the palace were out being cleaned.

A big no from head to toe. One of her worst!

I’d like the jacket if the entire bottom half was cut off and it was like a blazer with the interesting details going up the front. But not paired with those pants under any circumstances.

That being said, reading the previous comments I was expecting worse. This wouldn’t even make it into the top ten of Letizia’s worst looks, IMO.

I didn't even notice the leather pants. I couldn't get past the horrible coat. This looks more like something Max would wear :bang:

As much i love leti but that look is just horrible! Especially the leather leggins! By the way its CH :O I also dont like the original look but i wonder how it might look with this skirt?

https://s9.postimg.org/nm0gwzmdr/1_BE0_FF1_D-05_FF-443_D-_AB67-_A851_C05_E7_B21.jpg
It seems that Letizia had the original design altered by removing the bottom part. The skinny pants are horrible, too informal, so is the hairstyle, updo looks much better on the model.
To say something positive, at least the skinny pants were there and we are spared another baby doll outfit.
Other than that, fashion victim, me thinks.

Queen Letizia in red at a commemorative event for the 5th Centennial of the first circumnavigation, initiated by Fernando de Magallanes in 1519, in Valladolid today, March 22:

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

Another head to toe outfit in red. I don't hate the clothes really, but I'm kinda tired of seeing an all-red ensemble with no break in between

Last edited:
Way too much red a different colour blouse would ave been ideal.

I have to agree- too much red.

The trousers are oddly shaped at the bottom, yes too much red I wonder if she’s wearing those boots underneath lol.

They aren't skinny pants, so that's good, but not liking these at all.

Love the suit, but a different color blouse would have really made this outfit perfect. I'm in agreement that there is just too much red going on, although, red is definitely her color.

Now this is more like it-after the *ahem ahem* eyesore of earlier this week , this is the Red Queen in all her ruby colored splendor. She looks great!:flowers:

I really like the top and the pants but think they’re too much red paired together. Clothes are more interesting with a little bit of subtlety and there’s nothing at all subtle about these head to toe fire engine red looks she’s taken to lately.

I totally and absolutely love this suit and wish I had it to wear and some event to wear it, Lol.

I love the suit. I love the cut of it, and red is definitely her color :flowers:

I may have swapped out a white top though, a bit of contrast would have made it all the better.

The upper half is one piece, I think, the 'vest' and the 'jacket' is connected, not separate. And there is nothing underneath.

Queen Letizia has upped her usual casual style for Easter Sunday Mass and one of her better appearances on Easter Sunday in a long time.

Queen Letizia has upped her usual casual style for Easter Sunday Mass and one of her better appearances on Easter Sunday in a long time.

Would it kill her to wear a dress?

Sorry, but I don't think pants are appropriate for Easter Sunday Mass, especially for the Queen. :sad:

(Just contrast that with the way the British royals are dressed; they look so much more elegant).

I like today's outfit, although it's rather dark it looks fresh and lovely. The blouse she wore is a recycled Carolina Herrera silk blouse:

** February 2018 **

Compared to previous Easter Sunday appearances there was far more effort made this year ,usually its a jacket and a pair of skinny pants.

A jacket today might have been a nice addition seeing as it was Easter Sunday Mass.

I like today's outfit, although it's rather dark it looks fresh and lovely. The blouse she wore is a recycled Carolina Herrera silk blouse:

** February 2018 **

It is a nice outfit, but not for the occasion.
It would be fine on any ordinary day, but not for Easter Sunday Mass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom