Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the coat and her hair looks good pulled back like that. Her makeup is very harsh looking.

It's a very suitable outfit, great to see it again after Japan!

Adore the coat and the hairstyle but agree the makeup is not flattering to her at all

Lovely look and colour on queen Letzia today and a really great hairstyle too!

Very pretty! As always, she looks amazing in anything red.

Adore the coat and the hairstyle but agree the makeup is not flattering to her at all

It looks fine in some photos. Sometimes the photog uses the wrong color correct and creates a mess. Look at the other faces - they look a bit overcooked in some of the photos, too.

Letizia looked fantastic. Red is definitely her color :flowers:

Queen Letizia looking lovely in black and white, another recycled Felipe Varela combination, during the diplomatic reception at the Royal Palace today, January 31:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** January 2016 **

Last edited:
A wonderful look! A very beautiful skirt.

Very pretty, and I like her shoes today much better than the platforms she wore in 2016. Make-up is harsh again.

Very elegant outfit and nice earrings one of her better Varela outfits for sure!

Another elegant look for the queen. :flowers:

I preferred her updo from last time she wore it, but better shoes this time.

I like the clothes but her hair up and softer make up would have made for a better overall look.

Good to see this outfit recycled again. Glad that this time she styled it differently with her hair down and different earrings. Very elegant, clean and beautiful style.

The outfit is nice, especially the skirt. But I don't like how she wears the coat.

Is it a cape or a coat? If it’s a coat it seems silly to walk around with it draped over her shoulders like that.
Without the coat/cape it’s a good look. Simple with nice clean lines.

Its a nice outfit but please Letixia don't start wearing coats as capes like Maxima of the Netherlands!

great outfit elegant and professional i don't mind how she wore the coat it look lovely to me

Last edited by a moderator:
A beautiful outfit. Love the blouse.

Very stylish look. Love the skirt and earrings :flowers:

The coat is a style, people need to get used to it. Its also just practical for when outdoors a short time, not have to take jacket fully on and off.

:previous: Yes, just try struggling into and out of a long coat in the backseat of a limo or other vehicle! As long as the coat doesn’t slip off the shoulders and onto the ground, it’s fine.

Letizia looks very elegant, and the cape adds to the sophistication of the look.

I really liked her white blouse worn together with that blue skirt. Simple, yet stylish and elegant look.

It works just as well with and without the coat and a very smart look on queen Letizia,styling is just perfect.

Queen Letizia in black and white at the act of proclamation of the winner of the "Princess of Girona Arts and Letters Foundation Award 2018" Mérida today, February 7 - not sure about the choice of top for a (daytime) event like this:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Upper part 3 **

Yes I agree about the raunchy top its not the best choice but other than that the rest of the outfit is nice and professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom