Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the coat but wish it was longer. I don't like the skirt peeking out! Would love to get a better look at the skirt, btw.

The colours are amazing on Letizia! A chic winter look - she looks great.

Really really love that dark navy gown on Letizia, how becoming and it suits her well. Now I want one like that .....just gorgeous!

Lovely. Very nice and suitable appearance. Bravo. Cudos

Asides from the buttons the outfit is lovely and paired with a briliant hairstyle and earrings Letizia looks fantastic.

I usually love everything velvet (and dark blue is a big plus), but today is meh for me.

Not a fan of the collar, the belt buckle, the buttons or the scrunchie sleeves...

Boring look for such a grandiose day. Her mother-in-law spiced it up with royal jewels. Sometimes Letizia forgets that she is no bank clerk in Oviedo but the Queen of Spain on one of the most ceremonial events of the year.

A wonderful outfit and very appropriate for this event. Simple and festive, and not too much jewelry at an event where Letizia isn't the main person. The only negative thing at the outfit is that it makes Letizia look so thin.

Its a good uniform dress for this event but I am not a fan, blue velvet, peter pan collar, huge belt, sleeves ... too much for me all in one dress.

I think this is one of my favourite dresses of Letizia for this event. The simple styles and colour are sober and appropriate for the character of the event, the uniform style as well, but the velvet fabric and embellishments are the dressed up touch needed.

Her hairstyle and earrings are great as usual.

Great velvet dress.
Bigger earrings would have been better, although a nice option with the light blue stones!
BYe Bine

What a lovely take on a column/shirt dress. And I love her hair pinned back with these soft waves in it. She does this look so well.

Usually not a fan of velvet but I love this. The color is fantastic on her, and the style is perfect for the event. :flowers:

The only thing I am not fan of is the peter pan collar.

Her hair looks stunning. And I love the jewelry as well ?

I think the jewelry and style was the perfect choice for the event. A queen doesn't need to be dripping in jewels to look 'queenly'. Some events call for it, and others don't, and this is one.

I love the colour but am not a fan of Letizia's velvet dress otherwise, but it would have been better without the belt (which looks as if it was added in last minute, but I presume it's part of the dress).

The velvet gown is amazing. She looks wonderful.

The 80s are really back! I don't mind the dress but really dislike the boots with this.

This is a dress I could see CP Mette Marit be wearing.......

Minus the red boots the outfit was lovely it was a private family function and she obviously likes her festive boots!

Maybe its her best Pascua dresss since becoming Queen, but im not in Love. Its pretty but as usually with her FV dress its to much, buttons, collar, and ruffle sleaves.. I really wish she would copy some of P. Mary New Year gowns, not the Gala but for diplomatic corps and so on..

Not sure about the dress in the Christmas card, but it still seems to suit Letizia.

I like the dress, but the red boots are too much with it. I do like the boots in general, though.

Not sure about the dress in the Christmas card, but it still seems to suit Letizia.

It isn't a Christmas card photo. That photo is from a family lunch celebrating the former king's birthday. A private event, the photo released.

I am usually a fan of her style but this is not one of those times. Looks like a 70's housedress. Not the stylish fashion I usually expect from her. But it was a private event so however she is comfortable I guess.

I missed the Cancer look. That is the Letizia I love. She looked chic and put together. I loved what I can see of the skirt, and the great coat. Her stylish was perfect.

I like the top, but that’s about all. Really dislike the booties with the pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom