Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia looks great in the casual look. :flowers:

Though I think her daughters take the prize for coats. Love their trenches.

Always loved the Trench coat look. Neat, tailored and upscale casual. Looks comfortable on most everyone. Queen Letizia looks casual and neat and outfit quite nice for her age and shape. Nice looking family today.

Queen Letizia attends the Delivery of the second edition of the 'International Friendship Award' today in Madrid

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaVKO_LWAAAqPKL.jpg
http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:134686827:1800x650:w?v=5aaa4def&m=mmiejdik

Now that is a nice outfit. Could wear almost anywhere and look neat and pulled together. My type of heels

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
Very much agree with you, a great outfit for day or night, dinner out with a handsome one.....

Queen Letizia during the delivery of the scholarships of "La Caixa" in Madrid today, April 10, wearing a simple top and a lovely recycled flower print skirt by Boss:

** Full view ** Upper part ** November 2017 **

Last edited:
The floral print skirt is very lovely but what on earth possesses her to pair it with that top?

I love those shoes and I like the skirt but it deserves a better top, both times!!

Very pretty skirt! Don't care for this top or the one she wore originally with it.

Wow, that outfit would gave been a winner if she would have taken the time to incorporate a lovely solid dark blue silk scarf [close to skirt background] around neckline held to side with large silver brooch. JMO. It just needs something and sweater should have been tucked in to skirt to accent her waist.

I actually like the top, although it does seem more like the sort of thing you wear with jeans or casual pants. Still, much better with the skirt than the top she wore with it in November.

I like the skirt but I’m having a problem imagining what sort of top you’d pair it with to really show it off well. Maybe a very plain but well fitting cream coloured blouse?

:previous: I feel the same about Letizia's top - nice; but seems a bit too casual and more like a layer rather than something one would wear as the final piece of clothing. Her skirt, however, is very pretty and fresh.

Love the coat but not the leggings with it. The black pants she wore the first time around look much better.

I don't like bellsleeves and I honestly think only Maxima can pull them off. The skinny pants are in general not a good look on any CP/Queen.

I love the coat, the cut and color are very nice on her. BUT....the pants are not a hit with me. She is so slim that she can wear a wide leg pant and look fabulous, but she choose a pair of slim pants that look wadded up. A pair of wide leg pants in that color would have been great. Actually just about any pant other than a slim pair would have been good.

Nice jacket but not with the pants.

Just love the jacket, she wear red really really well, do not like those skinny leggings on her, they look to tight and uncomfortable and do not go with the jacket. I do like the way she wore it with the black pants and black/white blouse, that was very chic and perfect. Since I am a fan of those bell sleeves for they bring out the feminine side of her, I would wear that jacket anytime.

Lovely red coat but the skinny white pants don't do it any favours.

I love the coat, but the pants are, IMO, unprofessional and not a good fit on her. They would be considered unprofessional even in my business casual office. Maybe one could get by on a casual Friday, but IMO not appropriate for a queen on an official royal duty.

A very nice outfit and hairstyle on queen Letizia today,the earrings too are a nice touch to finish it off.

Lovely dress! I don't care for her hair, but love the accessories she has chosen.

Lovely dress! I don't care for her hair, but love the accessories she has chosen.
I agree. Love the dress and accessories, but the hair looks like she didn't have time to do anything with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom