Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 10: July 2017 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
I sure agree with you there Lady Finn, that is one very unbecoming dress on her. And gray with with white and tan shoes, maybe color blind today? She misses the mark more then hits it in what she wears as queen. She is dressing more then ever as a Hollywood starlet then a queen of Spain.

It is an adorable dress, showing off her figure, but doesn't seem professional enough for this setting to me

Queen Letizia looking lovely in a recycled black and white Carolina Herrera dress at a reception of representatives of the organizing bodies of the World Medical Oncology Congress 'ESMO 2017 Congress' in Madrid today, September 7:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** June 2017 **

Yes, it is a lovely dress. But a really odd choice to wear at a World Medical Oncology Congress.

The striped dress is very casual, suitable for a holiday, already a totally wrong choice for the start of a State Visit.
The black and white dress is classy but a professional suit would have been a better choice.

The dress is nice and suits her, but I agree for this event it wasn't the best choice.

A lovely dress and overall a polished look,I also like how her earrings are co-ordinated to match the dress ;)

Pretty dress, but those shoes...UGH!

Yes I also liked the dress and thought nice for the event. I differ on the shoes. Actually enjoy them as different and I know I would own and wear if I was once again her age. I am so very tired of dull, some-old, same-old, style of shoes on women. Of course you must have the legs to pull off different styles so that people will notice.

My Carolina Herrera worship is solidified by that black/white off the shoulder midi Letizia is wearing. Love it!

The black and white dress is fantastic.

It works very well and a lovely colour too on queen Letizia,just not crazy about her hairstyle today.

I suppose I'm old school because I do not think sleeveless is appropriate for work/work-related events. Having said that, I do like Letizia's red suit, and it is definitely her color!

The outfit is pretty typical for Letizia - red, sleeveless, etc - no surprises, either good or bad. I do wish she'd chosen different shoes.

Except for the glossy lips, I really like her makeup here. It's a softer style than what she/the person who does her makeup usually chooses, and much more flattering.

I give up with the hair.

Love this outfit! I've also given up on the hair...

Great recycle but the hair, she needs to go slightly shorter or have a hair stylist by her side.

What a lovely elegant outfit on queen Letizia today,forgot it was a recycle from the Belgian visit.

I love the skirt but dislike the top.

I'd like to see what this skirt would look like paired with a simple, fitted but not too tight, long/three quarter sleeved black top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom