Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 10: July 2017 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the outfit. She looks great in that color green and the silk top is a great style for her too. Very nice thick,silk

Letizia looks great. I love that green colour and I like how her top and earrings match.

Red is Letizia's colour but I dont like this dress, she has more beautiful red dresses, and I don't like the shoes.

Red is beautiful on Letizia, but I agree with DOM that the dress itself is not one of her best and the shoes are ugly.

I knew we'd seen it before well done Duke for the memory,lovely colour as ever on Letizia,shoes not her best.

As per usual; Letizia rocks the red - and it seems like the woman next to her was also in a red mood today!

She looks great in the red dress.

I wish I could say I like this dress for it is in my favorite color, but it is darn right ugly, simple. Look at the neckline, there are small threads sticking up right around the neckline, and I bet this was an expensive dress. The design of the way it is made makes it dizzy, like putting something together without actually thinking how a woman would look in this dress......in fact it looks cheap to me..not good at all.

Beautiful :flowers: Red is her color. The detail in fabric adds lovely interest.

I like the dress, I like that a little effort has been made with her hair, and I really like that she's not underdressed for the occasion. The shoes are ugly and cheap looking, but from the ankles up it's a nicely pulled together look.

The outfit is sloppy and too casual for a queen carrying out an official duty. Looks like no effort whatsoever was put into this.

I agree that Letizia's outfit looks a bit "thrown together". The top and trousers are nice as individual clothing items but they look too casual together.

I really like Q. Letizias Outfits, sometimes a way to casual imo but usually she looks very professional and if she looks great she looks great, especially with CH .. she has her own style ( like Maxima) and i love it..

I don't think she looks,thrown together or sloppy at all. I often wear a white top and navy slacks for work.

I see nothing sloppy or thrown together about a nice pair of slacks and white blouse. Even nice matching earrings.

Some events call for formal business wear or pearls. Some don't. A visit to a help phone doesn't. Nice professional yet slightly casual look.

But Letizia will never win. Nothing but a suit dress and pearls will win for some.

Same as most years ,very predictable casual summer outfit .

The yellow part of Letizia's top spoils it for me. It looks a bit out of place with all the blue. She still looks good though.

I love her top. Super cute and summery. I'd like to wear it. It'd be perfect in all this heat! I think the yellow is part of what makes it. It's a typical summer shirt, but with a little something extra.

I love this look! Casual, yet chic. And the girls are getting so big!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom