Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 7: July 2017 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone.I hope there are a lot of people in the forum who has Her Majesty's photos from different events.Could you share any that you like the most.My kids at school would like to know your opinion what clothes,colour and style suit her the most.We are waiting for your help.Thanks in advance.

Actually, there is a thread devoted to Queen Elizabeth's fashion and style through the years. Its currently on part 7 but the thread has been continuous since 2003. That's 15 years of everything and anything that relates to HM's fashion, style, colors, hats and umbrellas to name but a few.

The thread starts here. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...e-part-1-november-2003-march-2010-a-8957.html

One thing that stands out for me about the Queen and her sense of style is that she devoutly believes that she needs to be seen to be believed and a lot of her fashions prove this point.

Happy perusing of a lady with immense style and grace!

As for my personal opinion, I think there isn't a color that HM hasn't worn. I like her best in yellow. I also love how each and every outfit has an umbrella that matches what she is wearing. :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...beth-The-secret-Queens-bespoke-umbrellas.html

Last edited:

Queen Elizabeth in orange at the Royal Academy of Arts in London today, March 20. Not my favourite colour in general, but on her it always looks great:

** Full view ** Close up **

Queen Elizabeth at the decommissioning ceremony of HMS OCEAN at HM Naval Base Devonport in Plymouth today, March 27:

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Lovely shade of pink on H.M.The Queen today,the trademark hat,gloves and brooch .

Thank you for such interesting information.If you could see my pupils' eyes and emotions when they discuss about HM's style.Especially when we were reading about umbrellas and shoes.And yes,tastes differ.Thank you very much for your help.And we continue our research.It would be great to know about other interesting things that complete her style such as bags or jewelry and also read articles about her casual clothes at home and etiquette in clothes :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Not mad about the hat the rest of the outfit is lovely and the fur trim no doubt kept out the pre -Easter chill.

Lovely colour on the queen ,perfect for the Easter Sunday Service.

Very pretty color and look today. Perfect look for easter for the queen :flowers:

Queen Elizabeth visiting the King George VI Day Centre in Windsor today, April 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Another lovely spring look for Queen Elizabeth, she unveiled a Commonwealth Walkaway Panel in the Buckingham Palace Gardens today, April 18:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I simply adore this look. I love it when she wears white.

She looks lovely. I was very underwhelmed by the majority of outfits chosen by the royals for this occasion, but Her Majesty never disappoints.

That is a beautiful color, & I love her hat. She looks a little tired - busy birthday weekend for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom